have a slice of pie....

Being from Texas originally,My FAVE pie is pecan...but my new second favorite is Key Lime Pie...yummy!!

Share yours and maybe some recipes.....

or guys can share your favorite BBQ recipes...

http://www.realsimple.com/food-recip...y-key-lime-pie

Blueberry cheesecake. Nuff said!
MM yeaaaaaaaaa!!!

also I love chocolate pie made with pudding!!! yummm!!!
Mmmm... Def talking my language...Luv chocolate pudding pies...but cheesecake is even better... Chocolate fudge cheesecake is the bestest! Anyone else got the munchies!
Apparently, I should bring a cake next time I see you?
Why do guys get stereotyped by only knowing BBQ? I have the guys stuff, BBQ, smoker, etc but grew up in an Italian kitchen so I am better at the red sauces and handmade pastas. Dallas, I love key lime pie and my fav is a key lime chiffon pie. Good eats! I am a man but mama taught this boy right.
  • Damo
  • 08-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Seriously, I know Famous Dave's on Campbell is a bbq place, but the best thing there is the bread pudding dessert. Its to die for. Trust me!!!
It used to be hair pie but now it's bare pie!
  • katee
  • 08-13-2015, 11:22 AM
Seriously, I know Famous Dave's on Campbell is a bbq place, but the best thing there is the bread pudding dessert. Its to die for. Trust me!!! Originally Posted by Damo

I concur. My very favorite bread pudding comes from Chicago. Henry's. It comes served with a warm sauce of fresh peaches and blackberries. But for a chain... You are correct. Famous Daves really surprised me.
Apparently, I should bring a cake next time I see you? Originally Posted by whorintype
...sure seems like someone, idk who it could be, has already said something along those lines *hint hint*
Well, maybe not cake, but I'm not picky...I always gotta sweet tooth for a chocolate dessert
It used to be hair pie but now it's bare pie! Originally Posted by PleasureAficionado
I prefer bare pie, or near bare pie, also... Who wants to go to the dentist for a hair cut?
lol yalls comments made me smile! I luv the way yall think!

I am on a small diet,but always can squeeze in a small dessert like pie or cake!

My fave cake is Texas Sheet cake
My fave pie is key lime or coconut
AND
my fave pussy is bare or trimmed!
How about bare pie, my personal favorite, with a topping of whipped cream. Now that's a user friendly dessert that you can work off! Let the limes play in the coconuts I say. I know Vivian would look great that way and from what I have read Dallas and Katy would be too. Personal fav of mine would be blonde hair on top and none down below!
mmmmmmmmmmm bring on the Cool Whip!!
It doesn't have to be cool whip. Any whip will do.