Looking for..dive bar/honkey tonk/biker bar???

Now that I am moving to Springfield...I am looking for a place to hang-out....sorta like the places in Texas....one where I can wear my wifebeaters & blue jeans and maybe my daisy dukes.

where are the best???

Karaoke bar/redneck bar/dive bar/honkey tonk/biker bar???
Hmmm... Karaoke: Stepchild lounge, dive bar: Drunken monkey,
Friends on west battlefield is a good karaoke bar. I know the owner and he used to run one of the best travelling karaoke businesses in Springfield. He settled down and just set up shop in his own place. Biker bars not really my thing but Just one more, technically in Republic, was a good dive/biker bar back when I used to work in that town.
Enjoy!
Thanks so much....been moving all day and I am exhausted...but will try them out this weekend
Stepchilds off of sunshine and glenstone
Well thanks bunches yall, I found my dive karaoke bar...

NOW I am looking for a bar that has bands/live music and dance floor
"Just one more" on 60 west of town
thanks...any bars in northwest springfield area with live bands??
Dallas pick up a copy of Springfield community Free Press it will have all of the entertainment venues in there.
ah ok good idea...thanks!
Anybody been to Moonshiners Bar??? Reviews?? I cannot find much info on it...but it says it is the best redneck bar in town...and I luv redneck bars!
Is it the bar or the rednecks?
lol well I am a Texas redneck so I like hanging with people like me...
drinking Jack/shootin the shit/dirty dancin/playing pool in short skirts w no panties...lol
Try Gunny's Mill - dive bar on north side of town off of 13 (North Kansas)

Address
1414 W Farm Road 102
Springfield, Missouri 65803

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gunny...15035468518891
Bump

hey Ray...send me a pm and tell me about Gunny's...it is not too far from my house & sounds cool! Thanks!