Handle change to bodyworshipper

Hey all, I changed my handle for 2016 from tlswants to bodyworshipper. Still the same old guy working on my bucket list items.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and look forward to the new year.
T
Hiya sweety....bring on the bucket list..lol....mmmm
I wish I had the energy right now. Kids and Grand kids came and went and left me with a damn cold this week!
awwwww feel better quick..I will be here a lil while!!
I want to change my handle also but can't find how to do it. It looks like the handle on your previous posts changed too. Did every thing you need change automatically?
just sent you a PM Frolic. But the web admin team took care of everything and history moved over too.
just sent you a PM Frolic. But the web admin team took care of everything and history moved over too. Originally Posted by BodyWorshipper
I'm pretty sure everything (user info, posting content, etc.) is kept in a set of relational database tables, and the board software loads posting content from that database whenever a user opens a thread. That means if any content (like a username or signature file) is changed in the appropriate database table it automatically loads every subsequent time someone reads past postings.

Ever noticed that when someone changes his signature it changes on all his past posts, as well as being used on all his future posts? (If you haven't, just keep an eye on my signature; I tend to change signatures more often than I change my underwear so it'll probably change soon, and when it does you'll see that change reflected in all my past posts going back to the first time I posted the day I joined here back in 2009.) That explains why...

Cheers,

bcg