Providers in Joplin

Are there ANY legit providers in Joplin? All the BP ads with the exception of Summer and Stormie seem suspicious to me and most never answer or return calls or texts. Since I'm only here a few days a week, I don't know who is legit and who isn't. Help me out here guys/gals..
Are there ANY legit providers in Joplin? All the BP ads with the exception of Summer and Stormie seem suspicious to me and most never answer or return calls or texts. Since I'm only here a few days a week, I don't know who is legit and who isn't. Help me out here guys/gals.. Originally Posted by hammerguy69
Go to the Showcase browser:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php

and in the dropdown box next to "Metro Location" choose "Joplin/Springfield" and then click the "Find" button, and that will give you a good selection of ladies in the area who are members here, and therefore (IMHO) are basically legit (mind you, "legit" doesn't guarantee "quality", but at least they aren't likely to rob you or be an undercover vice cop).

Stormie and Summer (the curvy MILF Summer, I mean, I know of at least two ladies working this area going by that name) are also members here, and are quite legit (if I ever get into some money and can hobby again I want to see both of them, myself). Go look in the Independent Provider Ads forum and you'll probably run across fairly recent ad postings by both of them.

If you look under "Missouri" in the "Metro Locations" dropbox on the Showcase browser you'll find more legit ladies who work the area, but you'll have to tease out exactly which ones work Joplin/Springfield, and which work other parts of the state.

Happy hunting!

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks for all the good info!!
Btw, I have seen Stormie, need to post a review. She tag teams with Summer sometimes. Super hot body!! Just missed her again yesterday. Still though, love me some variety.
Thanks for all the good info!! Originally Posted by hammerguy69
Ive seen Summer and Roxy,both milfs over 35. The problem with both is theyre hard to reach. Both are very enthusiastic pretty women and legit.Good Luck
Stormie...Summmer...and sometimes Vyvian visits there
  • leo57
  • 01-02-2016, 03:03 PM
One of my favorites that comes to Joplin regularly... but is not listed among the Joplin/Springfield ECCIE listings... is Alyssa Cantrell. She runs under the radar most of the time with little advertising, but she is a sweet heart and a great gal to spend an evening with. Other than her and Sexy Summer I stay away from the BP ads.
I agree. Alyssa Cantrell is wonderful. She is in the Missouri section.
I've seen Amber. She's 40ish but has a nice body. She advertises on backpage and has an 816 area code.