💥💥Vegas Mid Week 💥💥

Heyyy Vegas, it's been awhile since I've been in the City of Syn! Any New things pop up to do? I'll just be around for a couple days!
Good luck getting any answers.....you may have better luck than I did...UI asked for advice on what to do her during my visit and got crickets....I think the tourists don't post about their encounters here and the locals don't want to share.....
Good luck getting any answers.....you may have better luck than I did...UI asked for advice on what to do her during my visit and got crickets....I think the tourists don't post about their encounters here and the locals don't want to share..... Originally Posted by Speedteacher

It's the Era of reading thru the lines on this site these days.... just gotta let the Boi's know I'll be around! Lol
Enjoy your stay Winter.

Speed, you got a reply. There are encounters to check out. Read and research is your friend.
It's the Era of reading thru the lines on this site these days.... just gotta let the Boi's know I'll be around! Lol Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
Indeed
Enjoy your stay Winter.

Speed, you got a reply. There are encounters to check out. Read and research is your friend. Originally Posted by Boltfan

Will do! You should enjoy it with me too!
Enjoy your stay Winter.

Speed, you got a reply. There are encounters to check out. Read and research is your friend. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Ooh...a single reply...be still my racing heart...

In a city renowned as much for its scams & upsetting as it is for availability, was hoping for some time saving advice
Hence the reading and research side of the recommendation.
just got to Vegas myself. Here for a boys weekend