President taking a 17 percent hit among young people.

I was watching Varney this morning, and it seems the latest polls are showing the President taking a 17 percent hit among young voters, mainly due to the NSA actions.

The guest, some blond chick, says that the younger voters who grew up in the "electronic Information Age" do not like the idea of the Government snooping on private citizens who have done nothing wrong, regardless of it's intentions.

She also said that he will probably take a bigger hit when the full force of Obama Care hits next year, when they find out the realities of having to pay for health insurance whether you feel you need it or not.

I guess we need to wait and see if any of the other major news outlets report any of this.

I personally think it is knee jerk, Obama Care will, in the end, be good for the Country as a whole, and if we can get things clarified as to just who Government agency's can snoop on, with stiff penalties for those who abuse our Rights, then we can get this electronic snooping thing under controle.

As usual, with the population in general, people do not get riled up until they think something will affect them. Young people who grew up with computers and other high tech electronic devices see this as no different than the GOvernment opening your mail before you see it. And why should they pay for something, ie healthcare, when they are young and healthy. It's like being forced to buy auto insurance when you don't own a car.
If this trend keeps going Obama will never get reelected to a third term.

ha ha ha ha
If this trend keeps going Obama will never get reelected to a third term.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
Hildabeast’s poll numbers falling faster than Obama’s

http://washingtonexaminer.com/clinto...rticle/2530899

I was watching Varney this morning, and it seems the latest polls are showing the President taking a 17 percent hit among young voters, mainly due to the NSA actions.

The guest, some blond chick, says that the younger voters who grew up in the "electronic Information Age" do not like the idea of the Government snooping on private citizens who have done nothing wrong, regardless of it's intentions.

She also said that he will probably take a bigger hit when the full force of Obama Care hits next year, when they find out the realities of having to pay for health insurance whether you feel you need it or not.

I guess we need to wait and see if any of the other major news outlets report any of this.

I personally think it is knee jerk, Obama Care will, in the end, be good for the Country as a whole, and if we can get things clarified as to just who Government agency's can snoop on, with stiff penalties for those who abuse our Rights, then we can get this electronic snooping thing under controle.

As usual, with the population in general, people do not get riled up until they think something will affect them. Young people who grew up with computers and other high tech electronic devices see this as no different than the GOvernment opening your mail before you see it. And why should they pay for something, ie healthcare, when they are young and healthy. It's like being forced to buy auto insurance when you don't own a car. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Love it, a blond chick there is a source to be proud of. LOL Most young people are so use to putting everything out on social media it really isn't big news they are being watched. Another right wing circle jerk..
  • CJ7
  • 06-17-2013, 11:55 AM
yeah screw Obie, lets not elect him again..

all in favor, say AYE ...
It's a CNN Poll.
Maybe the left can Manufacture some sort of Obie
clone to run in 2016, so many of them have blown up
lately maybe there will be enough spare parts laying around.

We can rebuild him, we have the technology, we can make him
better, stronger, faster.

nunununununununu slow motion makes thing look really fast.

I love dated references.

ha ha ha ha

I love dated references.

Yeh, and remember the old bit of the 6 million dollar man holding the helicopter down, while not grabbing hold of something else. Lee majors only weighed about 180.

Sort of like superman standing dead still as they emptied the gun into him, but then dodged when they threw it.
Yeh, and remember the old bit of the 6 million dollar man holding the helicopter down, while not grabbing hold of something else. Lee majors only weighed about 180.

Sort of like superman standing dead still as they emptied the gun into him, but then dodged when they threw it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yeah, kinda like the right holding down facts and the electorate LOL

If they continue on the present course (who needs minorities, LGBT. women or the 47% unless they will be obedient to the old Christian white men anyway?) the Dems could run a blow up doll for POTUS and win. Even if they get spanked in 2014 and catch a clue the party is so fractured with cliques that are one issue voters that a resurgence will be near impossible for 2016. I honestly don't think they have had a War on Women or anyone else, just a War on Common Sense (after all they have run away from almost every Republican position of the 20th Century! - talk about we were for it before we were against it).
  • CJ7
  • 06-17-2013, 02:00 PM
regardless where the poll came from, its moot.

times must be pretty slow in the newsroom

I love dated references.

They don't need a clone. The next candidate will start where Obama left off. No two ways about it. It will be just as if Obama never left. The only difference a different face and new scandals for all to admire.
  • CJ7
  • 06-17-2013, 02:33 PM
They don't need a clone. The next candidate will start where Obama left off. No two ways about it. It will be just as if Obama never left. The only difference a different face and new scandals for all to admire. Originally Posted by acp5762

call him Hillary
  • Doove
  • 06-17-2013, 04:13 PM
And why should they pay for something, ie healthcare, when they are young and healthy. It's like being forced to buy auto insurance when you don't own a car. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, it's like being forced to buy auto insurance when you're a perfectly safe driver.

Or, it's like being forced to buy auto insurance when you have a license, own a car, but never drive it.

With the analogy you use, you can say with 100% certainty that you will not need auto insurance. No matter how young and healthy one may be, nobody can say with 100% certainty that they will not need health insurance.
call him Hillary Originally Posted by CJ7
Haha, yeah for her to get nominated that would certainly prove my point.
Hildabeast’s poll numbers falling faster than Obama’s

http://washingtonexaminer.com/clinto...rticle/2530899

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Washington Examiner ... SNICK!

and ACP, if you don't like what's coming down the road, quit your wailing, get off your spotty ass and work for the CHANGE you HOPE for.

Otherwise, STFU, Goooooober!