Refuses to Board Airplane With Black Pilot

Ann Coulter Refuses to Board Airplane With Black Pilot

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/01/29/a...e-black-pilot/
My first thought was that this can't possibly be true. I mean, no one is that stupid. If it is true, though, I agree with the quoted TSA official--clearly this woman is mentally ill.
  • Old-T
  • 06-17-2013, 12:03 PM
I suspect this will be moved to the Politics board, but regardless, she is a first class nut case.
This is hilarious, but I thought the part about a pilot with four years experience being the most experienced pilot in the fleet for 737's was pretty lame. Obviously, this is a fake story, BTW - suckers
This is hilarious, but I thought the part about a pilot with four years experience being the most experienced pilot in the fleet for 737's was pretty lame. Obviously, this is a fake story, BTW - suckers Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

http://www.mediaite.com/online/no-ev...lot-was-black/

Kind of like so many people were taken in on Yahoo by the story of a man who sold a $23,000 ring for $10 at his yard sale while his wife was still in the hospital after just giving birth.
As much as I would like to believe this of Ann Coulter, I can't but think that she wouldn't do something this blatant.
Moved from Main Discussion as this is NOT hobby related.
....this is NOT hobby related. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Oh, I don't know now ... depends on what direction the thread takes ...

• CJ7
  • 06-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Moved from Main Discussion as this is NOT hobby related. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

yeah, but can you move it to the bullshit forum? oh wait ..

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/coulter.asp
  • Old-T
  • 06-17-2013, 05:13 PM
I think anything with a mention of Ann "I'm a psychopathic hate monger" Coulter is likely appropriate for the Bull Shit forum. She is to intelligent political thought as the Kardashians are to the Broadway stage. What does it say about the brainless viewers who think she is worth listening to for anything other than unintended, bad black comedy.
  • CJ7
  • 06-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Coulter told the retards if they nominated Willard they would lose ... they did, and they did..

retardlicans have brains , they just don't comprehend well
I'm so glad Dirk Diggler was on the case.

WARNING: The following video footage contains images of an
aged Bert Reynolds in a hot tub.

Maybe Ann had a touch of Boogie Fever.

ha ha ha ha

In a 737 jet
To make it there
pilots have to fly in 19 passenger planes. Only after earning many hours do the pilot advance to something larger
Now i am NOT speaking of ex military pilots that have something like a millions dollars worth of training behind them
hey JL, technically you just now doubled your "Political Forum one post per month" quota.