I guess we all agree on immigration reform.

Since no one has brought it up I have to conclude that everyone agrees with the immigration bill going through the Senate. So we will legalize all illegals and turn them into sex and field slaves. They can stay in the USA as long as they wear their badge and report daily. Of course this is a democratic sponsored bill.

I do have to refer to the CBO report. Two major things people have been talking about. First, the CBO says that the US will save about $170 billion dollars over 20 years if we legalize the illegal. They are talking about taxes for welfare, social security, and unemployment. The problem is that they only go out for 20 years when most illegals will still be under 60 years old and not collecting social security or requiring a great deal of medical care. They did not go out to 30 years so I have to point out how wrong their numbers can be. The second thing is that the current proposal prevents illegals from getting government services for 5, 6, or 7 years. This includes Obamacare and this also includes the "fine" levied on employers for not having the employees insured. So for 5, 6, or 7 years an employer will be better off hiring former illegals and avoiding the fines associated with hiring Americans. They can avoid fines and lower wages when the current 9 million unemployed is joined by another 5 million unemployed.
Since no one has brought it up I have to conclude that everyone agrees with the immigration bill going through the Senate. So we will legalize all illegals and turn them into sex and field slaves. They can stay in the USA as long as they wear their badge and report daily. Of course this is a democratic sponsored bill.

I do have to refer to the CBO report. Two major things people have been talking about. First, the CBO says that the US will save about $170 billion dollars over 20 years if we legalize the illegal. They are talking about taxes for welfare, social security, and unemployment. The problem is that they only go out for 20 years when most illegals will still be under 60 years old and not collecting social security or requiring a great deal of medical care. They did not go out to 30 years so I have to point out how wrong their numbers can be. The second thing is that the current proposal prevents illegals from getting government services for 5, 6, or 7 years. This includes Obamacare and this also includes the "fine" levied on employers for not having the employees insured. So for 5, 6, or 7 years an employer will be better off hiring former illegals and avoiding the fines associated with hiring Americans. They can avoid fines and lower wages when the current 9 million unemployed is joined by another 5 million unemployed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nope, totally and completely opposed...have been from the start. As Laura Ingraham said on O'Reilly, anything supported by Schumer, Derbin, Napolitano, and O'Blunder can't possibly be good for the country.

The worst thing I've heard is that the bill, as proposed, only eliminates 25% of illegal immigration. (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...s-197-billion/)
What we need is not another bill but enfocement of our laws and having the government do what they are r3equired to do under the Constitution which is to provide for a national defense.
We need de fence. They were going to build de fence but stopped. Not that it matters as all it will serve to do is to make it more difficult for them to flee this administration.

In the mind of the Democrats, if you break the law long enough and get away with it then you should be rewarded rather than punished.

The reality is that the GOP fears the mid term elections will allow the Dems to write another disastrous bill such as Obamacare that they will do their own and maybe get a few crumbs in the process.
Unless the USA is willing to secure it's Borders, all of this is for naught. Regardless what Bill is passed, if we as a Country are not willing to do something about the endless tide of people entering the Country illegally, we will be faced with the same problems 10 years down the road.

I was watching the latest edition of Bill Maher last night, and he gets it. The government does not have a clue about millions of illegals living in large cities such as Houston that could care less about what laws are past. They live in their own world.

They know one thing. As long as American Companies are addicted to the low cost labor option that these illegals offer, it will be business as usual.

Secure the Border, and place harsh fines upon Companies who knowingly hire Illegals is the two things that MUST be done, and it seems those are the very two things that nobody wants to do.

So, it makes no difference. The ship has sailed, and America is stuck in a situation which in the end will turn the greatest Country on the planet into a big shit hole.

Get used to it.
  • WTF
  • 06-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Let me ask you ignorant sluts a question. What is the difference between moving your factory to Mexico to make goods (and the shipping them back to the USofA) ....or employing immigrants here in the States at those factories that you did not have to move?

Other than hating Mexicans....please tell me.

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/ec...jump-even-more

Meanwhile, defense contractors like Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics are now scrambling to sell their military gadgets to secure the border. That’s as military budgets fall, and troop draw-downs proceed from wars in the Middle East. Defense contractors are already hawking their wares to the Department of Homeland Security: drone technology, surveillance systems, radar, long-range cameras, aircraft and land vehicles
Democrats also point out that Senator Cornyn and other conservatives have not indicated where they propose to find new federal money to pay for tens of billions of dollars in additional border-security technology, military equipment, and thousands more border and customs agents.
WTF (SSOB)! I am surprised at YOUR racism. My post has nothing to do with Mexico but you made it about "hating Mexicans". My post is about illegal immigration which is being done by people of many countries. You automatically jump to the Mexican thing. Why do you hate Mexicans? No one else mentioned Mexico either.

The answer to your racist question is that this is about national security and national sovereignty first and foremost. If we can't control the borders of our country then we won't have a country much longer. The economic stuff will work itself out. As for the difference; laws, rules, and regulations. As Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush tried to do with NAFTA (but was thrown away by Bill Clinton) the workers whatever their nationality would be protected by laws including workmen's comp, OSHA, and the EPA. Reagan wanted to bring Mexico (we are talking about NAFTA now) up to USA standards in terms of employee protection and environmental concerns but Clinton pulled those 35-50 pages out when he signed off on NAFTA. So answer this question; what difference does it make to the US if the pollution from a Mexican plant flows back into the US in a polluted river?

SSOB, try not to be such a racist on this thread. It makes us all look bad.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2013, 11:07 AM
well WTF, there ya have it ;... JD in all of his intelligent splendor, least I mention hypocrisy..

JD crying racist when he had an avatar that made the POTUS look like a pimp
Secure the border and a path to citizenship for all illegals. Yes they have to get to the back of the line, pay fines, do without certain benefits/public services, complete a probationary period, etc...fine.. deport all conviceted felons and give all childern who were brought here by no fault of their own FULL citizenship. I know it's not that simple, but what is the alternative??? DEPORT THEM ALL AND HAVE A WALL AND MILITARY POST EVERY FEW MILES!!! I'm sure that is a DREAM of many if not MOST conservatives.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Secure the border and a path to citizenship for all illegals. Yes they have to get to the back of the line, pay fines, do without certain benefits/public services, complete a probationary period, etc...fine.. deport all conviceted felons and give all childern who were brought here by no fault of their own FULL citizenship. I know it's not that simple, but what is the alternative??? DEPORT THEM ALL AND HAVE A WALL AND MILITARY POST EVERY FEW MILES!!! I'm sure that is a DREAM of many if not MOST conservatives. Originally Posted by rdzalex

that wall was one of the best ideas Bush ever had ... it did absolutely nothing and only cost taxpayers $2 billion bucks
  • CJOHN
  • 06-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the NEW united state!

Just watch out we dxug the fuck out of YOU!

Now who want to know how this is being acomplish!
More racism from CJ! I used to have an avatar of young Barry. It was not doctored or photoshopped but it was the future president in his own clothes. What does CJ see when he sees a young black man dressed like that? He sees a pimp. In CJs racist little mind he sees a pimp when he sees a young black man. CJ, you should be on trial instead of George Zimmerman because you are truly guilty of racism.

You also mentioned hypocrisy. Care to back that up based on what was written rather than your racist assumptions. You're not ending your week very well CJ.

Immigration Reform to me is quite simple. If you get lost and find you are far from home, example Mexico. The American Gov't will help you find your way back home.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2013, 01:58 PM
More racism from CJ! I used to have an avatar of young Barry. It was not doctored or photoshopped but it was the future president in his own clothes. What does CJ see when he sees a young black man dressed like that? He sees a pimp. In CJs racist little mind he sees a pimp when he sees a young black man. CJ, you should be on trial instead of George Zimmerman because you are truly guilty of racism.

You also mentioned hypocrisy. Care to back that up based on what was written rather than your racist assumptions. You're not ending your week very well CJ. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

learn a new word today Teach, or did you wake up on the racist side of your broom closet today?
Wtf found out years ago that he was genetically predispositioned to brain cancer so he had a preventative brainectomy.
Secure the border and a path to citizenship for all illegals. Yes they have to get to the back of the line, pay fines, do without certain benefits/public services, complete a probationary period, etc...fine.. deport all conviceted felons and give all childern who were brought here by no fault of their own FULL citizenship. I know it's not that simple, but what is the alternative??? DEPORT THEM ALL AND HAVE A WALL AND MILITARY POST EVERY FEW MILES!!! I'm sure that is a DREAM of many if not MOST conservatives. Originally Posted by rdzalex
About a week ago there was a Mexican who was legally able to enter the US confess to killing 30 people. I have less confidence in the US police in identifying and arresting non us citizens than us citizens.