Powerball

It's up to $800 million now. What do y'all think?
I think, that I'd love to win it !
I just hope whoever wins it deserves it and not some rich arrogant asshole, but if it's me it'll be nice
I've been playing numbers all week. I could win with 800 other people and still be happy lol.
I am not buying a ticket. I am a dumb animal, that amount of money would kill me.
I just hope whoever wins it deserves it and not some rich arrogant asshole, but if it's me it'll be nice Originally Posted by Puzzeluver210
Chances are the winner will become a rich arrogant asshole! Unless it's anyone of us

Zoo
It's now at 900 million!! I don't think I've ever seen it that high. Hopefully there's multiple winners. Would suck if only one person was blessed with all that money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvE84AGMWpE

Hahahahaha!!! What do you think of this guy's answer? Dead-on accurate?
I told my wife I would take $1 million dollars every month to Vegas and blow it. It would take 30 years to spend it all. She told me then I would be broke and 80 years old. I said, if I took a million a month to Vegas, I would not be alive in 30 years, but I bet I would die happy with a big smile on my face.
I would like to announce my continued availability as I did not win it this week...
......whoa. Holy crap. It rolled. Didn't see that happening at all. Only 14 second-tier winners. Wednesday's drawing had a total of 12 second-tier winners. Even with hundreds of millions in extra sales, there were only 2 more 2nd-tier winners! Nuts. Nuts! NUUUUUUTTSSSSS!!!!!!!

Damn. It will go even higher prior to the drawing, to 1.5-1.7 billion. Holy balls. Power balls, that is! ;-)
Think I heard the media say that only 65% of available numbers sold.

I think there is a problem with the random number generator algorithm.
Think I heard the media say that only 65% of available numbers sold.

I think there is a problem with the random number generator algorithm. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You may very well be right. I've been playing anything I could think of: time stamps of Eccie posts & other forums, text messages, etc. Last night's numbers were all under 59...there's only 59 minutes & seconds. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

16, 19, 32, 34, 57 & 13. I was thinking about cars: 1957 Cadillac Eldorado, 1932 Ford, 1934 Ford & '16, since it's now 2016. Don't know where I could have guessed "13" from, though. Half of 26 (the # of Powerballs) is 13.

The point is....it's really difficult to win under this new matrix. And I don't believe that this will be the last time we'll score a billion-plus jackpot. I really don't.
Haven't played in years, but given the sheer amount of $ involved, I think a trip to the local Valero might be in order...

Reminds me of a great movie dialogue from Office Space:

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a (billion) dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a (billion) dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a (billionaire) I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well, what about you now? What would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well, yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well, you don't need a (billion) dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do shit.
1 billion dollars!