Balcones Heights PD's Latest Trick

Late last Sunday afternoon I was northbound on Fredericksburg, on the Loop 410 overpass, when I spotted two stopped vehicles -- one of them, a new black Ford Mustang fastback with blue and red lights across the interior sides of the windshield and rear window flashing.

Sharing this in case you regularly transit Balcones Heights. If the PD can afford toys like this one, they must be "raking in" huge revenue on traffic citations.
sapd , dps has been doing this a while. they in trucks, suvs, mustangs, and lights are in the hood so you can't see them.
Hey all you City Counsel members -- WE KNOW you are reading this!!!!---Ya all dont need BETTER cars / trucks/ SUV's the us.... time to cut back on spending.. and KEEP our TAXES down!!!
Do this all the time.
Classic speed trap on 410.

What I love is when the accidents go up while doing the speed trap, they'll shut it down. I'm sure someone with a savvy lawyer could put the blame on LE for causing the situation that caused these wrecks.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-15-2016, 11:52 PM
...Sharing this in case you regularly transit Balcones Heights. If the PD can afford toys like this one, they must be "raking in" huge revenue on traffic citations. Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
You can thank those those traffic light cameras for that.