Sweet spot

What’s up with this place? Is there action here anymore? Used to be my go to when I visited SA.
There’s action you just got to talk to the right ones been offered FS a couple times
I stopped by the other day and had a couple of beers. In that time not one dancer even came by to say hello or acknowledge my presence and there were plenty of them there. I got up and left after an hour. I have better things to do than be ignored.
I went two weeks ago and no one came up to me. And im not a ugly guy. Or at least i dont think do. Had 1500 in my pocket. Wasnt gonna spend that but still. Not one girl. After 4 beers left and as i was leaving i told the manager and he was like hey stay ill get you some girls to come say hi. I was like no thanks.
Always the same.
Dancers need a course in business 101
Aah...the old sugars can-of-worms...

Bro if you're driving in from austin just stop at the palace. That'll save you about 16 miles on the trip.
2 things, one big positive is if they know you (meaning the waitstaff) they will take pretty good care of you even to the point of an intro to dancers who are "fun to talk with."

The very big new NEGATIVE is the g-d butt spray -- kind like latex -- that each dancer must have applied by the dang house mom -- it is intended to conceal but whatever, I guess, and put at least ten or 15 bucks into the HM's pocket.

THE REALLY BIG NEGATIVE is apparently HM changed out whatever spray she had been using which did not usually smear off on my trousers into a spray that "marked" the heck out of my pants the other day -- to the point that I had to stop at Mickey D's on the way home to hacienda to swap pants. I always have a spare shirt and a spare pair of britches in the trunk just in case. And if mama notices a change in color from the a.m. to the p.m. she is savvy enough to "no se nada."

No, I don't wear a "strip club uniform" but yes, I get plenty of action when needed, and I rely more on the OTC take out menu for those in which I have an interest, be they a dancer, waitress or sometimes a bartendress.
So to sum it up you now need a pair of Sheldon's bus pants?
So to sum it up you now need a pair of Sheldon's bus pants? Originally Posted by Rakhir
This "spray painting" isn't new; it's been going on for a while.

However I doubt the dancers that wear the "grannies" get it done.