Small tour

Called around to see which clubs had the most dancers at 2:30pm today. Palace 6; men's 8; ricks 11; Blush 8; and PT.....28. Wow. So I headed to PT.

But terrible: 26 lunchladies from middle school, 1 was a "5", and finally 1 cutie (Nicole) but she was busy. Go figure. Only was there 20 minutes.

blush: lotsa hoodrats and Latin lunchladies that should not be dancers. I never even sat down. Laaaater.

Ricks: the best thing was a scary ice cream truck out front. U turn.

WTF is happening to the dancers? Who told these other girls they should strip? Sheesh.
Welcome to SA!

Too many damn taco-fed locals think they can dance, while their mommy-tummy mid-section about makes me wanna puke.

Give me young/dumb/right outta HS with a hot body anytime

I'll stick w/MGM - it's less than 15 minutes from my house and if I'm lucky I get a great nut and am gone - can't ask for more....
In my experience lunch time is always best at Palace.

Rise in ugly girls is due to the hot strippers not working here anymore.
The latex on the tits have really hurt the selection over the past couple of years.
Girls aren’t making the cash they use to before the latex was a city ordinance.

The hot ones go to Austin to dance during the week or weekend.
Have several dancers I’m friends with that do that.
I’m friends with several bc I dated a xtc dancer for a couple of years.

When she worked at xtc during the all nude years she would take home over
$5,000 a week. And would take off the rest of the month.

Went to xtc last week and it was a shit show. Girls can’t even take off their clothes.
No one gets dances at all. Everyone is just there to drink after 2am.
I hate San Antonio!!
Ross...noticed you didn't call sugars?

Not surprised...
Nicole is always busy! Always wondered about extras with her. Was there yesterday.
Nicole is always busy! Always wondered about extras with her. Was there yesterday. Originally Posted by Hat/ball cap

Not that I'm aware of. She's energetic and gives good dances. The older white men seem to love her.

Memory seems like fun.
Are there any decent clubs on a Monday or Tuesday night? I'll be in next week, staying northeast near universal city...
Not that I'm aware of. She's energetic and gives good dances. The older white men seem to love her.

Memory seems like fun. Originally Posted by Yoyoma
NOT a nicole fan. Her sis was hotter.

And memory's ass seems to be getting bigger.