Boobs...we havent had this conversation here....

Do you like big ones, small ones, fried eggs, cantelopes, real or mm?
Well gee whiz sofia, yours are the only breasts we like.
Nooooooooooooooooooo........

Sophia, A short answer to your question is I like ALL boobs! However, I prefer them natural no matter how large or small. I have only played with a couple of boobs that I later in the play time found out were "store bought". I have a lady provider friend who is a member here and having known here both before and after, I preferred before but her bolt on's are VERY nice and natural feeling.
Banana ski slope shaped ones.
Banana shaped knee-shooters are what gets my motor running. If they happen to be cross-nippled, OMG..it's ON baby!

and on that note, Sofia...please ~~>
Sophia, A short answer to your question is I like ALL boobs! However, I prefer them natural no matter how large or small. I have only played with a couple of boobs that I later in the play time found out were "store bought". I have a lady provider friend who is a member here and having known here both before and after, I preferred before but her bolt on's are VERY nice and natural feeling. Originally Posted by Dawg2005
The worst I ever played with and adored were wonderful, but I much prefer natural, standard equipment models.

I must say that two well-known providers have persuaded me BCD to reconsider my no-MM policy. They are the exceptions to the rule being the beneficiaries of the most marvelous work of master plastic surgeons.

I adore those two ladies, but still prefer the sensory delight of the natural of whatever size and shape. It is not nice to fool (or try to fool with) Mother Nature.

A woman is not defined by her breasts, but by her character and spirit which reside in the organ behind her two eyes, not her two nipples.

Whom do you imagine would look better, hotter:
Pamela Anderson and her bolt ons at 75 (a ways off)?
or
Sophia Loren all natural at 75?

There is a poll if anyone wishes to consider.
To each his (or her) own.

LTGTR!

rr
i like the breasts that come attached to real human women. thanks for allowing me the opportunity to clarify that for anyone who doesn't really care what i like
Banana shaped knee-shooters are what gets my motor running. If they happen to be cross-nippled, OMG..it's ON baby!

and on that note, Sofia...please ~~>
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
SofaKing Im not sofia but since you asked . . . .

I love Summer's boobs
Oh my...

Those are a spectacular pair, Summer!

Thank you!

...and you're in San Antonio tomorrow too!!
<--------
Oh my...

Those are a spectacular pair, Summer!

Thank you!

...and you're in San Antonio tomorrow too!!
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Indeed I am

Sorry, I've been wanting to use that smilie since yesterday.

This thread seemed useless enough!!!!!
Smaller and natural are better than bigger and mm.