Heading to town - looking for some suggestions

Hi Everyone,

With aspd going down, I found my way here and was hoping I could get a little advice. I'm going to be heading to Houston in early February on business, and was looking for a bit of company while I'm there. Can anyone give me some suggestions on which providers I should try to connect with? I tend to go for the GFE providers, but otherwise I'm pretty open minded. Any help you can provide would be fantastic... and if you're ever headed to my neck of the woods I'll be happy to return the favor Thanks everyone.
In order to give you some meaningful advice, daman, you'll need to let us know an age bracket, ethnicity, incall/outcall, and maybe your fav activities.
Fair enough... I tend to go for younger (20s-30s) white/asian/hispanic girls of varying shapes and sizes. I'm not into BBW providers, but a little meat on the bones is fine with me. That being said, I also don't really go for the super skinny girls with no curves or chest to speak of. Tattoos and piercings are fine with me, and I can do both incall and outcall this trip. As I mentioned previously, I prefer a GFE provider who enjoys what she does. I'm flexible on activities, but dfk and bbbj are always nice and I like to have the option of msog if time allows. I think that about sums it up... thanks again for the help.
No suggestions?? I didn't think my preferences were that restrictive!
actually your non-restrictive preferences are the problem. once you get more specific you'll likely get some advice.

otherwise you can read the reviews section like the rest of us, right???
Check out the ad section, see if the ladies that interest you have any reviews or at least a showcase or website to tell you more.
There are LOTS of ladies in Houston and usually 2-3 visiting at any one time as well.

So far you enjoy slender-average ladies with at least a B cup(?) who are 20-30ish and white/hispanic/asian.
You enjoy dfk and bbbj and msog

Are you looking for someone who doesn't rush? A certain cap on prices? Someone fun and not just going through the motions? Or does any of that matter?

AND... consider this: Do you have references ( a lady to vouch for you) or are you on any screening sites like date-check or p411?
If not, that will *considerably* cut down on options.
There was a sting in Houston that left most ladies unwilling to see new guys.
puertoricansandra.com
Thanks for the pms and info. I've been reading through the ads and reviews, and there are a few that definitely caught my eye. I always like to ask the locals when I'm heading to a new area though, as there are usually a few girls that come highly recommended by just about everyone.