What Consitutues BBW?

What makes a lady BBW?
To me. If you are not Height/Weight proportionate.

If you have rolls, saggy belly.

Please dont be offended.
For a woman I would say 2.2lbs per inch of height...5'7 (67inches) x 2.2 = 147

For men to be a bbm I would say 2.8lbs per inch...5'7 = 188

Yes I am currently a bbm but working on it. 8lbs to go.

Then there is the tight v. flabby discussion.
For a woman I would say 2.2lbs per inch of height...5'7 (67inches) x 2.2 = 147 Originally Posted by funnyboy

Spot on! I agree!
That definition works for me as well
I wouldn't consider a lady 5'7 weighing less than 150 bbw. You dudes are tough on the ladies or don't understand how much a lady weighs.
can your hands touch when you hug.

Then there is the tight v. flabby discussion. Originally Posted by funnyboy
I am not a man, but I have to disagree here. I am 5'4" and weigh 155 lbs. I'm not a spinner by any means, but I am definitely NOT a BBW.
Well damn I'm 5'9 so does that make me obese? (69 x 2.2= 151.8)
A couple of clarifications:

1. The calculation above is to determine height and weight proportionate not BBW
2. The scales does slide a little as the woman gets taller (but I do stick by the calculation).

This is where I start when looking for a meeting.
I have been accused of being a BBW by those who have not met me.
I am far from an BBW I am 5'3 But 145 LBS.

I have huge boobies ( enhanced ) and A big natural Round Booty.
I was not born with a small ( spinner frame ) I was built with hips.

Measurements 36d-29-40( ALL BOOTY )

BBW - Is someone who wears Plus size clothing and is rather on the large.

Where is SP HUNTER - he's great at explaining this!!
Well damn I'm 5'9 so does that make me obese? (69 x 2.2= 151.8) Originally Posted by Khloe Karan
With or without shoulder pads.lol
Well damn I'm 5'9 so does that make me obese? (69 x 2.2= 151.8) Originally Posted by Khloe Karan
With or without shoulder pads ?lol

Then there is the tight v. flabby discussion. Originally Posted by funnyboy
I'm sorry, but that is RIDICULOUS. An athletic woman with big bones could be that weight and have an incredibly low body fat percentage with no flab whatsoever. It is tricky, because a lot of women lie about their weight, which can give guys the wrong idea. But a woman of that size would not be considered overweight by a medical doctor even if she had thin bones. She might have a little padding in her tits and ass, or even her belly, but not to the point where her body fat percentage was unhealthy or even unattractive. And an athletic woman with a lot of muscle mass could weigh considerably more.

It would probably be better for us to list our body fat percentages and include recent accurate photos because weight just doesn't say ANYTHING about body composition. Also, a gal's body fat percentage may be higher if she has huge boobs -- but most men wouldn't find that unattractive -- so even that should probably be taken into consideration.

Most people think of a BBW as someone who would be considered obese by a medical doctor. I'm gathering that's not your take...

According to your calculations, I am borderline BBW. I took that photo in my avatar a couple of weeks ago. Do I look close to a BBW to you? Don't worry, I won't be offended. It is just one man's opinion after all.
Khloe...I know for a fact that you are not BBW. If you wore pants you would have to tease your hair to hold them up. You are what I would consider a TALL spinner.