How long Until Providers Start Fucking For Haiti?

How long until providers start fucking for Haiti? Come on, I am sure someone will jump in on the marketing ploy to give 25 percent of their "donation" to Haiti for a 1 hour appointment. Or better yet, I have no problem donating half of my "deposit" to Haitians themselves. Obviously, NSNQ providers need not apply on this one. Stool filled seamen is just gross and in really poor taste (oh, the puns and irony there are THICK). And more importantly, it is of no real use to the Haitian people. Unless you take the whole protein thing into consideration, and then maybe we are on to something. Because frankly I was originally just thinking about the effects some good American spunk might have on the impoverished, and the now obvious population depletion crisis. Because god knows everything was just swell over there before all this happened. But if we could actually feed the hungry, maybe this idea won't be lost on all. Talk about being greedy. CUM ON PEOPLE!!! Sometimes the most fucked up things happen for the craziest reasons. The earth will shake us all off her shoulders when "she" is good and ready. Just remember that all good things eventually come from tragedy. Just think of the tourism dollars (do they use dollars or just various size rocks) they could rake in by catering to the necrophiliacs of the world. I mean it is kind of like their wet dream. Haiti would make a "killing". Don't hate me for my random thoughts. I am just thinking "big picture". Now, it the words of Marvin Gaye and referee Big John McCarthy.... lets get it on!!!!
Opppss. It looks like a few already beat me too it. So, what do you think fancyinheels. Lets fix a nation. shameless.......
To get money out of a hooker, you have to pry it from her dead hands.

If they wanna help, they should go down to Haiti and offer some free "stress relief" to the Haitians and the relief workers.
That's not gonna happen. Too many of them have a no NBA policy. And they are about as NBA as it gets down there except in regard to their basketball skills.
Stool filled seamen is just gross and in really poor taste (oh, the puns and irony there are THICK). And more importantly, it is of no real use to the Haitian people. Unless you take the whole protein thing into consideration, and then maybe we are on to something. Originally Posted by TimothyOrr
Timothy Orr, you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Timothy Orr, you kiss your mother with that mouth? Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Wow. I can take a joke, but this is not only offensive but it's also degrading... to both "hookers" and Haitians alike. You must be familiar with the phrase, "TOO SOON!" Right?
I was wondering when Xavier was going to surface.
I'm a tolerant person, believe in open communication and dislike closing threads....but this is just too much. Plus the OP can no longer respond...at least for a little while.

LAP