NEXT!

How many times have you been sitting somewhere and had a lady say hello and looked at her and simply said to yourself "Oh Yeah. This is so going to happen!"

I've recently met the partner of my rebound relationship and the young lady is clueless as to the path she has gotten on..... other than to have accepted an invitation to go out with me she has no idea what is about to happen.....
I tried babelfish and still don't understand what you wrote.
I tried babelfish and still don't understand what you wrote. Originally Posted by budman33
LOL, set yourself up on that one, Whispers.
  • FSCOB
  • 07-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Cryptic enough for you? It is for me!
He's smitten
Hey i have one of those... I was just telling metal smith last night, or rather this morning about a girl he saw me with... "I am going to make it happen!"
Hey i have one of those... I was just telling metal smith last night, or rather this morning about a girl he saw me with... "I am going to make of happen!" Originally Posted by austinkboy
I say -- GO FOR IT !! -- she's *ucking georgeous... (of course she's an Austinkboy choice pic) And TY for the introduction Sir.
hmmm... sorry.... was at the gym and posting from my phone.....

Maybe it is clearer now.....

For those that don't get it I am SO GONNA FUCK this lady...... and all she thinks at the moment is we are having dinner.....

Might take a few hours.... might take a few weeks.... might take a couple of months.....

BUT...... I will taste this delectable morsel....
hmmm... sorry.... was at the gym and posting from my phone.....
Maybe it is clearer now.....
For those that don't get it I am SO GONNA FUCK this lady...... and all she thinks at the moment is we are having dinner.....
Might take a few hours.... might take a few weeks.... might take a couple of months.....
BUT...... I will taste this delectable morsel....
Originally Posted by Whispers
I got it! ditto.... X2 (not the same girl as Whispers...that I know of anyway)
Better not be..... I can't follow in your footsteps......

I don't have a relative with a Flower Shop!
Just as I suspected - sneak attack - altough, eyes wide open
.. Originally Posted by Whispers
I got it! ditto.... X2 (not the same girl as Whispers...that I know of anyway) Originally Posted by austinkboy
now that would be some funny shit.... Go Guys!
now that would be some funny shit.... Go Guys! Originally Posted by Metal Smith
Especially if she gave me flowers!
Especially if she gave me flowers! Originally Posted by Whispers
...but, but, but... that would mean she gave you the flowers that I gave her, and so... it means that I gave you flowers? I feel violated and deflowered.
...but, but, but... that would mean she gave you the flowers that I gave her, and so... it means that I gave you flowers? I feel violated and deflowered. Originally Posted by austinkboy
help a brother out, I've been getting broke sending flowers lately! Any deals for a fellow kboy?
...but, but, but... that would mean she gave you the flowers that I gave her Originally Posted by austinkboy