New to the ATX...where can I make some NEW FRIENDS?

Im a new fbsm provider here in the ATX and have been looking to make new friends...what do you guys look for in a good session? I love to take my time and make sure every moment is a sensual, erotic one but am open to any suggestions on how to meet and make new friends here in Austin that also enjoy the hobby....
  • 07-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Im a new fbsm provider here in the ATX and have been looking to make new friends...what do you guys look for in a good session? I love to take my time and make sure every moment is a sensual, erotic one but am open to any suggestions on how to meet and make new friends here in Austin that also enjoy the hobby.... Originally Posted by Diamond1
Outcall and dfk, mm....

Good Swedish would be nice, not just effleurage but petrissage e.g. kneading, fulling, jostling, pummeling; not just hand effleurage but elbow effleurage for the pressure junkies.

Dancing at the clubs e.g. Sugar's, Yellow Rose might be good marketing.
Will u do BBBJ during your sessions? Lots of guys enjoy those type of sessions....

sixx
Im a new fbsm provider here in the ATX and have been looking to make new friends...what do you guys look for in a good session? I love to take my time and make sure every moment is a sensual, erotic one but am open to any suggestions on how to meet and make new friends here in Austin that also enjoy the hobby.... Originally Posted by Diamond1
Focus on nothing but your customer for the time he is there. Turn your phone OFF!
Thanks.