*Trojans suck
*Squirting is good
*I'm a tit person
*Having fantasies is good. Acting on them is better
*Spitting is good and highly encouraged
*DT is a skill and something to be proud of
*I will be that woman in a relationship that brings home a "special guest"
*Tan lines are sexy
*I am like a man in the sense that after a good "O" I wold really like a sandwich and a nap
*Warm wash cloths feel like heaven
*There is nothing better than cold water at the right moment
*Altoids burn

Did I just about cover it?
Jessie,

Great lessons!

Something I've learned:

"Appreciate the lady and the session is great!"

thanks.
damn jess! can you possibly get any better? i want a "special guest"!!
cute list
agree +1, except I kinda like magnums.
*I love mirrors unless I am fucking in a Fun House.
*Trojans suck CBJs are worthless
*Squirting is good I can't understand it when a lady pisses during sex.
*I'm a tit person I like butts and thighs
*Having fantasies is good. Acting on them is better Unless the lady is a Civvy and doesn't appreciate a Pole being installed by her desk
*Spitting is good and highly encouraged
No Quit No Spit means NO DAMN SPITTING!
*DT is a skill and something to be proud of A Small Dick means a better BJ
*I will be that woman in a relationship that brings home a "special guest" I still need to find a woman like that to date
*Tan lines are sexy Tan lines are incredibly sexy
*I am like a man in the sense that after a good "O" I wold really like a sandwich and a nap and a beer
*Warm wash cloths feel like heaven Wives never understand why you want them to use a warm washcloth
*There is nothing better than cold water at the right moment Cold Water at the wrong moment is a buzzkill...
*Altoids burn Ladies don't like a Coke filled Vagina after an Altoid is inserted...

Did I just about cover it? I mentioned I was small..... Covering it is never a problem Originally Posted by Jessie Jameson
lol.
Exotic means black
Curvy means fat
Anything not in her pictures looks much worse than what is
If her stomach is obscured or covered in her pictures, she's got stretch marks
A lot of restrictions means she wouldn't be fun in bed even if it were free
DT normally translates into "small dicks fit in my mouth"
Greek's extra normally means no Greek for me
Never see a girl late unless she's low volume or a late riser
Don't wear Magnums unless you have thick dick (long doesn't count)
I've never had a well lubricated vagina break a condom
People are complex creatures and we all have different reasons for what we do, but hobbying is primarily driven by the dual affect of the provider's need for money and the hobbiest's need for sex (don't forget that shit)
If a girl is a stripper or a provider, don't assume that describes anything other than her occupation
Take everything you hear with a grain of salt! Seeing IS believing!
You cant please everyone, but you can try
Brushing your teeth right before a bj hides the taste of semen
I prefer soft sensual kisses vs. tounge down the throat and spit pouring
Most important, there are some really REALLY good guys in the hobby, the good out weigh the bad for sure!!

I know u are talking in general but I describe my self as curvy (big boobs, little waist and big hips... but no cellulite, no rolls, no more 6 pack but a flat tummy, toned legs)... i know i am not fat lol. BUT am i wrong? Is my body type maybe some other kind? Deff not a spinner, MAYBE athletic since i work out and play softball, but im not ALL muscle and im not Hard. I think im "Thick" according to a thread somewhere else with pics and descriptions...

Yup, i have stretch marks... comes with the territory, no matter what you do! I have not hid them in pics, but do not blame girls who do... it takes away from the quality of the pic in my opinion... but i know guys like to see the raw deal.
When it comes to the hobby, one thing that surprised me is that some ladies seem to really enjoy the sex. Either that, or they're damn good actors

I know there are cynics out there who will tell you that women NEVER enjoy it in the hobby and every orgasm is faked. I don't believe this is the case, but as hobbyists, we never really know. Only the ladies know for sure.
I learned that i can be my self, as wild and dirty as i want to be. In my past relationships i was to shy... so i LOVE it
Now you all know why JJ is my ATF...
If a girl is a stripper or a provider, don't assume that describes anything other than her occupation Originally Posted by Takeshi Miike

Best quote of the thread

I have learned so much but still trying to put in words....
Never believe anything you hear and half of what you see.......
If a provider talks to you about another hobbyist... you can be rest assured she has talked about you to another hobbyist