URL / Website: https://neworleans.rubratings.com/21...zNAc2jcnBszQi6
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: North Morrison
Activities: FBSM, CBJ, BLS, body to body, Daty, ACG, CG
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice face, Nice slender body, C's, great personality, hairy bush. over much better than average
Recommendation: Yes
I almost went there this morning before I ended up in Baton Rouge. I heard she would be leaving Saturday so I need to get up to Hammond before she leaves. Thanks for the review.
Makes me want to drive to Hammond from Houma. Why can't we get anybody down here like that.
[PRIVATE]She is by far the best they have had. Make the trip if you can its worth it. I have seen her twice and did the same thing[PRIVATE]
  • lat
  • 07-31-2021, 01:00 PM
Hey when do she leave ?and is there anyone else just as good
Check out the new crop next week. Seems like they just keep getting better
Hey when do she leave ?and is there anyone else just as good Originally Posted by lat
Today is her last day. I went one last time first thing this morning ��
Is she still there ?
Is she still there ? Originally Posted by BillyK123
Yup was told today is her last day. I asked when the next time she'll be back and said maybe next year. Hopefully thats not the case.
She said the boss wanted her to come back in September because she was popular but she wasn’t coming back until next year. She likes NYC.
Damn, I was hoping she would still be there tuesday when I get off the rig. Guess I will just have to check out the new girls.
Any info on the other one in there? I have only seen Emily
The two in there now are Tina and Jenny. Both have good reviews. I saw Jenny. Petite with bigger boobs.