ALERT!!! HOW THE PROSTITUTION STING TEAM IS GETTING GIRLS AND Guys!!

I HAVE RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THE STING TEAM is using the websites and the location parts on the various pages (like reviews) to zone in on girls.

The sting team is looking at locations and they are calling the towns or area's where the provider is providing and telling them that there is a girl working in their town, and sending that police division the info they collect off the sites.

Then the local police watch the area's listed.....for example: I have seen "Dewey avenue near ridge" as a location on a review. Well the police then watch the area! Pull over men they think are leaving a specific location and try to get a statement against the provider, or they set up the girl.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS WHEN POSTING LOCATIONS ON THIS SITE!!! EASTSIDE, WESTSIDE, DOWNTOWN and inner city should be good enough!!

LETS ALL KEEP THIS SAFE!!!
Yeah I always hayed when guys would list a semi specific area. Should have been a rule a long time ago to just name like buffalo auburb or buffalo downtown, or something. People get wayyyy too specific sometimes with the locations.

Thanks amelia.
I just had this conversation on here with another provider the other day about posting specific areas. Pittsburgh does the same thing. The holiday inn by splash lagoon in Erie prints bp ads with faces and notifies police if they Check in. The girls get warned and asked to leave with no refund. There was a leo black mailing providers for free dates until he messed with the wrong girl. It was in the news, she turned him in. According to what she posted he found her through her location being posted. http://m.tribdem.com/news/latest_new....html?mode=jqm
This is one reason i perfer my location
Thnx for the heads up Miss Amelia
Providers who have their location described in past reviews may want to consider asking a moderator to edit them.

When I was told this is how LE was getting some of their info I went back and looked at reviews and there are ALOT of specific location information in certain providers reviews.

It should be a choice the hobbyists have to choose from when writing reviews in the location section- EASTSIDE, WESTSIDE, downtown and intercity so they cannot give any more detailed info.
Yup! Lots of location info to be found in old reviews that prolly best be edited....

Always thought it best to only give general locations and nothing very specific.....ijs
Every EWNS side in every city has good parts and bad parts. Way to generic. Do we start doing that in describing the ladies? Use a menu to describe face, body, attitude.
  • NC-17
  • 05-29-2015, 01:19 PM
Yeah I always hayed when guys would list a semi specific area. Should have been a rule a long time ago to just name like buffalo auburb or buffalo downtown, or something. People get wayyyy too specific sometimes with the locations.

Thanks amelia. Originally Posted by Amber Does
I've had the same discussion. I think it should be a broad description based on sectors of a city/town. If a client wants specifics it should be given by the provider after screening is done. And even then, I think it's a good idea to give that info on the day of the appt. after a confirmation.

Better safe then sorry
Yup! Lots of location info to be found in old reviews that prolly best be edited....

Always thought it best to only give general locations and nothing very specific.....ijs Originally Posted by Celso
Can a mod fix the location on like my last 10 reviews.

"South East Roch NY" would be great, if its possible.

Can't ask for them all, there are 64 of them
Every EWNS side in every city has good parts and bad parts. Way to generic. Do we start doing that in describing the ladies? Use a menu to describe face, body, attitude. Originally Posted by splitlicker
There should be another multi-choice drop down menu added.
Neighborhood type:
1) city
2) city (hood)
3) city (decent)
4) suburbs
5) country

Just examples... But you get my point.
wtf
There should be another multi-choice drop down menu added.
Neighborhood type:
1) city
2) city (hood)
3) city (decent)
4) suburbs
5) country

Just examples... But you get my point. Originally Posted by Angel14609
So, if you're not in the "hood" or a "decent" section, you're in the city?
Where's the line drawn between suburbs and country?
Suppose somebody misses the welcome to the country sign. Won't that effect a potential clients decision on weather or not they want to see you?
Get my point?
wtf Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
dont try to ...understand ...the jimmie board has been overrun with ...geniuses
this is new news to me. i think i will sit back and see what happens. thanks for sharing the info.