Encounter: Decent time with TS Nikki (Trans)

User ID: -
Date: 27 oct 21
Name: Nikki
Phone: 850 260 7559
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/ts...t/008673855364
City: Crestview
State: Florida
Address: Outcall in south crestview
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: read ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde a little past her shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: short about 5'5 a little extra around the mid section nothing that would turn anyone off
Recommendation: Yes
Oh wow! Thanks for the review. I learned something new today and I’ve been doing this completely wrong! I never realized I could write a review AND dictate the type of comments you could post about the review! This changes everything! Lol
We all learn something new everyday
Interesting.
Been considering this for a while... I love to get off and never thought this type of it would ever be for me. I've always been a hardcore Pu$$y n Tits guy. After a few months of debating the intrigue got me and since She is close by I needed to get off and decided to dive in! Other than the house being 3/10, it was a great experience and will most likely see her again. Thanks to your review!!!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread CLOSED