BP

Why are all the posts in this area about bp little girls? Are the women on here not legitimate enough? You guys would rather see someone who could be:
1. underage?
2. have a pimp?
3. not verified, thus putting your future in peril?
4. bait and switch?

just curious, thanks guys
Some are good. Main reasons for me is someone different and better prices. I've had a few eccie ladies and still regret those bad ones. Not all eccie ladies are bad, same applies to BP ladies
And a lot of the girls on this site post on BP as well.
BP is a place to advertise. Some providers there are great, and some aren't. No reason to dismiss a provider just because she advertises on BP.

But it's smart to read a few reviews here before you go in.
Co-ed is a better fit for this thread.... also for the record Eccie does not allow discussion regarding sex with minor's, that is a topic that is strictly forbidden here so please take that into consideration.
Wow there are plenty of girls like myself who are not underage not and not pimped like my self! I know ladies on here that are "managed" and these guys can see who they want when they want its a personal decitions. Maybe if u were not questioning guys to explainthere etsonal devotions and trying to demend explenations about y they screw who u would not b worried about BP girls getting dates you wouldhave dates of your own to do. I am sure they get enough nagging in their life away from the hobby
I agree that BP is just another advertising tool for Providers. Quite a few Verified Providers here on ECCIE run Back Page ads on a regular basis.
Lower prices. You don't see $250 providers on there too often. The risk is higher, but the increasing prices on here are a problem for many.
Lower prices. You don't see $250 providers on there too often. The risk is higher, but the increasing prices on here are a problem for many. Originally Posted by ZedX79
There it is.
Great customer service and cheaper prices always wins
Well i do understand bp, i started off there. Then i found better websites. I also occassionally look to see what's being posted there and the prices. The reason I moved off there is because it's a huge risk for me, being on there. I was "caught by LE" from an ad I posted last Feb. 2012. Just finally settled it and still worry about getting in trouble. I at least feel a bit safer here. I got lots of business on bp, in fact too much - but now I see more respectable guy who appreciate me more and not looking for a $80 quickie in a cheap motel or car.
There are plenty of pimped hooktards here
I got lots of business on bp, in fact too much - but now I see more respectable guy who appreciate me more and not looking for a $80 quickie in a cheap motel or car. Originally Posted by jasmine cummings
You must remember that not all men have large hobby budgets. Just because some men can't afford higher priced ladies, that does not make them any less "respectable."
Times are not always good for everyone, and guys with less disposable income need to look for company that is priced where they can afford it.
There are plenty of pimped hooktards here Originally Posted by dearhunter
Does that mean there are plenty of fucktard pimps here too?
Wow there are plenty of girls like myself who are not underage not and not pimped like my self! I know ladies on here that are "managed" and these guys can see who they want when they want its a personal decitions. Maybe if u were not questioning guys to explainthere etsonal devotions and trying to demend explenations about y they screw who u would not b worried about BP girls getting dates you wouldhave dates of your own to do. I am sure they get enough nagging in their life away from the hobby Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
Engrish prease...