Tell me something interesting and...

It's been dead around here lately. I prescribe random bullshitting until someone comes up with something really interesting, like screwing a tranny.

1. Tell us something interesting about you that most people wouldn't guess on their own.

2. Ask someone a question.

3. Who should volunteer to screw a tranny for the community's amusement?
1. I have an old cheap coffee mug devoted to the purpose of saving bacon drippings, because potato product fried in anything but bacon grease is a sin against God and man that makes the baby Jesus cry.

I once rode a bull in competition for a dare.

My grandmother thinks Bob Barker is totally hot.

2. Rjdiner, what did you want to be when you grew up?

3. I think, for the good of the community, Sofakingfun should screw a tranny.
1. I have an old cheap coffee mug devoted to the purpose of saving bacon drippings, because potato product fried in anything but bacon grease is a sin against God and man that makes the baby Jesus cry.

3. I think, for the good of the community, Sofakingfun should screw a tranny. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway

I'd never get on a bull.
Your Grandmother could do worse than Bob Barker.
RJ probably has no intention of growing up.
I don't want a tranny, and I don't think SFK does . We don't want him to do a tranny, the tranny might write a review on him.
It's been dead around here lately. I prescribe random bullshitting until someone comes up with something really interesting, like screwing a tranny.

1. Tell us something interesting about you that most people wouldn't guess on their own.

2. Ask someone a question.

3. Who should volunteer to screw a tranny for the community's amusement? Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway
1. I'm actually shy and hate confrontation.
2. NerVes: What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
3. I don't know who should fuck the trannie, but it should not be SP Hunter. We'd have to buy the bitch diapers for life.

3. I think, for the good of the community, Sofakingfun should screw a tranny. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway

In response: I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
1. Considering I am an intimidating person I am very quiet, shy and reserved. I am 6'3 about 350#.

2.To all the beautiful ladies: How many of you would prefer a tall large handsome man than a GQ man?

3. Shit.. have you seen some of the trannies out there? Some of them are very beautiful that I almost got a hard on!!!!! Not saying that I would screw one though!!!!
1. Considering I am an intimidating person I am very quiet, shy and reserved. I am 6'3 about 350#.

2.To all the beautiful ladies: How many of you would prefer a tall large handsome man than a GQ man?

3. Shit.. have you seen some of the trannies out there? Some of them are very beautiful that I almost got a hard on!!!!! Not saying that I would screw one!!!! Originally Posted by eduk8d mexcan

Thanks for volunteering with the Tranny . That will make Emily very happy.
I've been wanting to get with a midget...
1) If I'm being honest, I gotta agree with eduk8d. There are some fine looking transsexuals out there. I'm not talking about a guy dressed as a girl - but there are some that strike me not as a guy, but as a "chick with a dick". Would/could I screw one? I dunno.

2) Emily: Are you particularly interested in watching a guy screw a transsexual? Or vise-versa, maybe looking for payback?

3) Someone who's willing to post an informative and entertaining review. If it's not documented for all to enjoy, then what's the point?
ohhhhhhh.... a midget tranny????? Now we're talking!
Now if Emily joined... you know in a threesome... well then I 'd really think about it. LoL
This is getting way out there. Trannies, midgets, midget tranniies having threesomes.
See what you started Emily. It's a damn free for all goin on here.
Trannies and midgets and Emily, oh my!

2) Emily: Are you particularly interested in watching a guy screw a transsexual? Or vise-versa, maybe looking for payback?
I'm not actually that freaky. More like, I find those "OMG, I (almost screwed/did screw) a tranny!" threads hysterical and thought we could toss the idea around for amusement.

See what you started Emily. It's a damn free for all goin on here.
Aren't you glad I use my powers for good, and not evil?

Well, can't speak for the other ladies but, me, for one. I don't date guys who have more hair-and-body product in the bathroom than I do, more shoes than I do, get their nails done more often than I do.... But then, tall or handsome isn't on my list of requirements either. Looks fade, asshole lasts forever.
Before we get too carried away, let's not forget the following line from Emily's signature.

"Never do anything you feel uncomfortable explaining to the paramedics."
Before we get too carried away, let's not forget the following line from Emily's signature.

"Never do anything you feel uncomfortable explaining to the paramedics." Originally Posted by littlejoe
Good point LJ. Those are words of wisdom.
Midgets and Trannies sounds like something up FishFlats alley (J/K!)

1. I am addicted to Fruit Loops, both the cereal and the crazy people.
2. Emily: WTF woman? Someone entertain her.
3. I do not believe I possess the proper equipment to qualify for that position. However, if I did I would just to say I did.