How many anti-ISIS fighters does $500 million buy?

4 or 5 at most, probably NONE... fucking 0zombies

President Obama just found out how many good anti-ISIS fighters $500 million buys: five, at most.

Gen. Lloyd Austin, who leads the U.S. military’s Central Command, told the Senate Armed Services Committee on Wednesday there are only four or five Syrian fighters left out of 54 who were trained as part of a U.S. program.

Another 100-120 fighters will be trained in the program’s three remaining classes, NBC News reported Wednesday.

Obama said in September that assisting Syrian rebels was “the best counterweight” for combating the Sunni radical terror group’s control over large swathes of Iraq and Syria, NBC reported.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/obamas-sy...r3eZ5d6BuQ4.99
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwxmjs0TKkI

4 or 5 at most, probably NONE... fucking 0zombies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwxmjs0TKkI

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
They probably had "Rat Face" Susan Rice personally giving instructions behind the scenes.

If this is the best bet for combating ISIS! I hate to think what the others are.
Another successful Obama jobs program!
LMAO, typical circle jerk by the wingers, tell the whole story dickheads.
Embarassing isn't it EVA? Kind of reminds me of something else.....yeah, Obamacare....and green energy.....and shovel ready jobs
LMAO, typical circle jerk by the wingers, tell the whole story dickheads. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The whole story probably goes like this..........."hey, Abdul, the Americans are setting up some training facilities. The volunteers will get, food, a place to live and a paycheck".

By the way, you will be fighting that ISIS bunch........."fuck you, that's a good way to get killed. I'm outa here".

I can't say as I blame them. They read the news and see the reports on the Internet. They know what great Military minds President Obama and his hand picked lackeys possess.
Embarassing isn't it EVA? Kind of reminds me of something else.....yeah, Obamacare....and green energy.....and shovel ready jobs Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes it is embarrassing for you guys, judy. As it has to do with Omar al Shishani, who's army he was in and the dates 2006-2010
  • DSK
  • 09-18-2015, 01:37 PM
At least it is printed money!

The US Government prints more money every day, and cons the world into taking it.

If we weren't an "exceptional country" I don't believe anyone would take it, right?
WTF?

US-trained Division 30 rebels 'betray US and hand weapons over to al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-in-Syria.html

Pentagon-trained rebels are reported to have betrayed US and handed weapons over to Jabhat al-Nusra immediately after entering Syria

By Nabih Bulos, Amman5:22PM BST 22 Sep 2015
Pentagon-trained rebels in Syria are reported to have betrayed their American backers and handed their weapons over to al-Qaeda in Syria immediately after re-entering the country.

Fighters with Division 30, the “moderate” rebel division favoured by the United States, surrendered to the al-Qaeda-affiliated Jabhat al-Nusra, a raft of sources claimed on Monday night.

Division 30 was the first faction whose fighters graduated from a US-led training programme in Turkey which aims to forge a force on the ground in Syria to fight against Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

A statement on Twitter by a man calling himself Abu Fahd al-Tunisi, a member of al-Qaeda’s local affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra, read: "A strong slap for America... the new group from Division 30 that entered yesterday hands over all of its weapons to Jabhat al-Nusra after being granted safe passage.

"They handed over a very large amount of ammunition and medium weaponry and a number of pick-ups."
US trained Iraq battalions dropped their arms shed their uniforms left their equipment, and ran like rabbits when a few thousand ISIL troops crossed the border. Sound familiar whiffy?