Holiday Wishes...

My holiday's have been amazing... Last week was out of town meeting new friends and being pampered by a special friend...

I am home today and find myself looking at the board. Many know that a few years ago my life changed when I lost my partner in crime. It left me less than excited on special days that others looked forward to. I made it thru to the other side of that and I am grateful to this hobby for being there and allowing me to meet great friends and lovers...

So no matter what brings you to our little world of passion and kink, I hope you are finding exactly what you need to make your days a bit brighter...

Merry Christmas and sweet wishes for you and yours...
Merry Christmas, Heidi! It has been fun getting to know you this past year! I look forward to many more fun times together soon!
Its that time of year when we reflect on the past year and look forward to the next. For us in the hobby, it is time to remember those that we met this past year and to look forward to new adventures in the coming year.

Thanks to all of you who make this community fun and informative. And a special thanks to the ladies, especially you, Heidi, for all that you do for us gents. Our world would be so bleak and empty without you in it!
Happy holidays to you Heidi