BIRMINGHAM-HEY I JUST HAD MY GALLBLADDER REMOVE and I feel great! - posted in Naational instead of AL

I am just sitting here on some pain meds with not much to do...AFTER HAVING MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED TODAY. Im sure many of you have had it done too. My doctor said it all went well and take it easy for a few days eating soft foods and build up to those CHEESEBURGERS from Milo's. Pain pills are doing GREAT. Im sure a crash is not to far in my future. OH the doctor did say that a great BBBJ could help in the healing... So !! Anyway Im on the slow train for a few days. Any thoughts are whatever please feel free to jump in. I am in Jefferson County. I guess I posted in the correct place.
Had mine out 2mos ago and I am like a new man and I can eat anything. best of luck
Hey down4fun thanks for your reply!Did you have any issues with stomach digestion at first. How long until back to normal?
Post it in the AL forum. Good luck
You kids.....

Hope y'all had good surgeons .... all kinds of shit can go wrong,

And wait for the best part, when the pain meds wear off
I had mine out about 8 years ago, laparoscopically.... and I still have problems sometimes.... and I'm with the guy above me.... take it easy cause when those meds wear off it's gonna hurt....