Manscaping advice???

I like to keep my work area trimmed and clean. Not razor shaved, but closely trimmed. However, it's hard to keep razor burn, ingrown hairs, etc. managed in those areas. It's mostly the areas where my jungle once would have been.

Had a masseuse tell me to use roll on deodorant, due to the alcohol in it??

Any advice??
I've been a stripper for years and I can assure you any deodorant will work!!
I've been a stripper for years and I can assure you any deodorant will work!! Originally Posted by addison_scott
FINALLY!!! Someone that appreciates a man trying to be well groomed and presentable for the ladies. I appreciate the advice and response from such a seasoned and well loved Legend like yourself.

And by the way... How's the "FUPA"?
I'm having the breakout problem above the pecker from a wax job. Not having any problems anywhere delicate, just the above the pecker area. lol Wonder if the deodorant trick would work for that too.... hhmmmmm
I can't believe this is a problem... Shave the balls guys. Everything else, trim with scissors. This is not rocket science
I can't believe this is a problem... Shave the balls guys. Everything else, trim with scissors. This is not rocket science Originally Posted by TheOtherMan
That's the way I do it
I've been a stripper for years and I can assure you any deodorant will work!! Originally Posted by addison_scott
Some great advice fellas... but I will be listening to "The Legend" for my pointers. Lol
I can't believe this is a problem... Shave the balls guys. Everything else, trim with scissors. This is not rocket science Originally Posted by TheOtherMan
Despise every aspect of shaving anything and am not taking the time and meticulousness of using scissors. lol I am WAY too lazy for that shit. haha Plus I like more than just the balls bare.