What to do?

I'm a shrimp boat captain who has lost everything as a result of the bp oil spill. I'm in the process of filing bankruptcy. I still have several credit cards that have a combined credit line of about $50,000. I know the credit card companies will immediately cancel all of my available credit as soon as they find out I'm in the process of filing bankruptcy. So I've spent the last month trying to withdraw as much money as I can out of the cards. I know all of the money I take out will simply be discharged in the bankruptcy. I plan to have a 24 hour fuck fest with most of the money.

I'm new to the Houston area and was hoping I could get some sound advice on which providers would provide me with the most bang for my buck (no pun intended). Should I go with one provider for the entire 24 hours or see a different provider every few hours or maybe even go all out and rent a high dollar hooker? Any sound advice would be greatly appreciated!
wow...i dont know to believe this or if it be an attempt of infiltration by LE...
Maybe its just me, but I'd take that cash and squirrel it away for hard times, especially if my livelihood just tanked. I wouldn't waste it on a hobby since I don't know when the next paycheck is coming.
Maybe its just me, but I'd take that cash and squirrel it away for hard times, especially if my livelihood just tanked. I wouldn't waste it on a hobby since I don't know when the next paycheck is coming. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
What he said...............
I think you should revaluate your thought process and seek help. Plus take enderwiggins advice.
But if I put back the money I’ll have to report it as an asset on my bankruptcy paperwork. The court will then confiscate the money and disburse it to my creditors. I’d be committing bankruptcy fraud if I didn’t report the money. My only option is to spend the money before filing. There is nothing the court can do if I tell the judge I spent the money on hookers before filing bankruptcy.
But if I put back the money I’ll have to report it as an asset on my bankruptcy paperwork. The court will then confiscate the money and disburse it to my creditors. I’d be committing bankruptcy fraud if I didn’t report the money. My only option is to spend the money before filing. There is nothing the court can do if I tell the judge I spent the money on hookers before filing bankruptcy. Originally Posted by Shrimp Boat Captain
Not to state the obvious, but if you tell the court that you spent thousands of dollars on prostitution, something tells me they'll figure out something to do with/to you.

Its kind of funny that your argument for blowing the cash on the ladies is to avoid committing bankruptcy fraud...

I hate to say it, cap'n, but you already are committing fraud. The trick now is not getting caught. If I were planning on stealing from my creditors, I'd do it for a good reason. Taking care of myself and my family is a better one than blowing it on whiskey and women. I can think of dozens of ways to avoid having to report it to the court, but I'm not about to give you advice on this. You'll have to figure out how to blow a hole in the bottom of your boat all on your own.

Good luck and sorry to hear about your troubles.
The Beatle’s were right when they sang “can’t buy me love.” I thought these cyber whores would be all over me when they found out I have $50,000 lying around my house. I was expecting bbfs would be offered for $50,000, but I haven't even got a response offering cbj.
mmm Ill have dinner and a movie how does that sound, but first i will put you through a rigorous verification that i seldom use something smells "fishy"
The Beatle’s were right when they sang “can’t buy me love.” I thought these cyber whores would be all over me when they found out I have $50,000 lying around my house. I was expecting bbfs would be offered for $50,000, but I haven't even got a response offering cbj. Originally Posted by Shrimp Boat Captain
LOL .. and something tells me you will not be getting any responses now.

If you came to eccie looking for chicks that are hard up for cash, you picked the wrong place. Most of us cyber whores make that cash in 1/2 a year. Hell most of us cyber whores decline more appointments then we accept. And most of us cyber whores will never even have to consider bankruptcy.
I'm a shrimp boat captain who has lost everything as a result of the bp oil spill. Originally Posted by Shrimp Boat Captain
You are probably the only working shrimper that has, if this is even true.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/around-town/fo...-99800794.html

The season just started this month.

So just when did you get your "license" to steal from BP?

Now you want to steal from your creditors, defraud them, and in the process commit several felonies .....

... and on top of it all, you have posted your intentions on a website.

I sincerely hope that no one, and I mean no one, ....

..... is hungry enough to nibble on this bait.
  • R.M.
  • 08-29-2010, 05:23 AM
The Beatle’s were right when they sang “can’t buy me love.” I thought these cyber whores would be all over me when they found out I have $50,000 lying around my house. I was expecting bbfs would be offered for $50,000, but I haven't even got a response offering cbj. Originally Posted by Shrimp Boat Captain
If you came to eccie looking for chicks that are hard up for cash, you picked the wrong place. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

But the Walmart of SHMB, the p, is gone.
Why anybody is even replying to this idiot and obvious troll is beyond me.
Wonders never cease................Common Sense is really not all that common at all........................... .....