What are the guidelines for CIM?

I'm a bit confused in this department. When I'm getting BBBJTC and she doesn't tell me to let her know when I'm gonna cum, I go for the CIM. Sometimes they'll get up angry or ask me "WTF" or "how about letting me know next time"! My reply is "I'm sorry I didn't know"....

Now, if she tells me first or during to let her know, I have no problem with that.

So, my question is should I be a gentleman and always announce my cumming or just go with the flow?I'm so confused!!!
The first thing to do is research the provider you want to see and check if CIM is on her list of activities provided.

If you can't find that...the gentleman thing to do is to ask once you get started...long before you cum. You need to know what the expectations are.
Sometimes the provider is enjoying herself and not expecting the explosion. This can sometimes come (pun intended) as a big surprise, especially if dt is going on.
Splooging without notice is just bad form.
The first thing to do is research the provider you want to see and check if CIM is on her list of activities provided.

If you can't find that...the gentleman thing to do is to ask once you get started...long before you cum. You need to know what the expectations are. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
That's a good gentleman point! But, shouldn't it be the lady's responsibility to make it clear that NO CIM is allowed???

Splooging without notice is just bad form.
So, not giving a warning is considered rude? I know I'll get some flaming from the ladies here for this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks like this though. I'd hate to announce my cumming and miss my opportunity for a CIM finish!!!

I know it sounds rude, but even with providers who provide CIM or are reviewed with CIM, I've had them pull away when I announced I'm gonna cum and they finish me off with an HJ....Same thing with strippers!
That's called false advertising or someone is being a little dishonest. I don't pull away. I only prepare myself for the explosion (big difference). In fact, I put a lot more >>>>>>> into it.
Sometimes the provider is enjoying herself and not expecting the explosion. This can sometimes come (pun intended) as a big surprise, especially if dt is going on. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva
I had an ATF years ago ask me , "What's the big deal with CIM... it just runs down the back of your throat ... it's not like they're going to taste it.... " I finally explained to her that not everyone could take it as deep as she did ... she just giggled and said , "Oh, wow..."

Dang I miss her...
This is classic BULLSH*T.
10 yrs ago, BBBJ meant CIM was obvious and was never questioned. If she didn't do it, she was just a pricktease.

If she says she provides BBBJ... what would one suppose a satisfied customer would be purchasing?
Would you pay for CFS if she jumped away as you started to cum.??

As for letting her know 1st...thats really between you two.
Some really bear down on it when you let them know, others try to escape or go into fluid control mode.

The ones that stay on it until they are pushed away get nice tips, the others should not get the business.

Another tip, do not listen to any SH*T here, the girls are really good at these things, they know how to do it, they know what to do...some will, some won't, so what...next.

Just my $.02.

That's a good gentleman point! But, shouldn't it be the lady's responsibility to make it clear that NO CIM is allowed???

So, not giving a warning is considered rude? I know I'll get some flaming from the ladies here for this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks like this though. I'd hate to announce my cumming and miss my opportunity for a CIM finish!!!

I know it sounds rude, but even with providers who provide CIM or are reviewed with CIM, I've had them pull away when I announced I'm gonna cum and they finish me off with an HJ....Same thing with strippers! Originally Posted by Holysheepshit
So what if a lady has bbbj in her activities with cim but she spits after, is that also a pricktease? Do you guys think that if a lady allows cim should she also nqns? Or does it matter at all? Just curious.
So what if a lady has bbbj in her activities with cim but she spits after, is that also a pricktease? Do you guys think that if a lady allows cim should she also nqns? Or does it matter at all? Just curious. Originally Posted by Latina Bella
She dosent have to be ngns. That's a just another part of the memu. I've never heard of someone getting mad because she didnt swallow it. But if CIM is on the memu, I'm sure its not hard to ask for it.
CIM is a sensation thing, because your still on it.
NQNS I think is more of a holy shit factor.
So what if a lady has bbbj in her activities with cim but she spits after, is that also a pricktease? Do you guys think that if a lady allows cim should she also nqns? Or does it matter at all? Just curious. Originally Posted by Latina Bella
Some guys will try to get as much as they can for the price.... some providers will provide as little as necessary to get the price... no matter what happens... someone will leave unhappy ...

Do your homework....
This is classic BULLSH*T.
10 yrs ago, BBBJ meant CIM was obvious and was never questioned. If she didn't do it, she was just a pricktease.

Just my $.02. Originally Posted by rhino9
Here, splurge, .... $.03 for you.

Beginning 50 years ago (for me) it was ALWAYS .... BBBJ .... but I can assure you that it did NOT MEAN ...... swallow ..... or CIM.

In fact I never heard of CBJ until visiting the Hobby Boards.

Not all guys DATY during a LADY'S period ...

........ Not all LADIES swallow or allow CIM.
NQNoSpit is preferred but NQButSpit is good too, its a lot more intense if sensation continues until about 15 seconds after I cum and my dick stops pulsing up/down.

Cim but not milking out the last few drops is an anticlimax.

And to answer the op I'm with you, the only logical place for it to go unless she says not too is CIM.

The first bell I will try and give her a heads up, but bell 2 probably wont happen if I say/do anything to break the rhythm/repetition.
I usually let her know during my moans of pleasure and see if she continues strong or backs away. Kind of like "Oh, I am cumming, that feels good, I am cumming".

For me it is so she can prepare for it and it makes it easier for her to continue the motion v. being suprised and jolting to a stop. If she backs away, then I take that into account when deciding to see her again.
Not all guys DATY during a LADY'S period ...
Originally Posted by LexusLover
What is the code for that one... DATYUIP (daty until I puke) ... LAF (licking Aunt Flo) ... MPRS (Moses Parts the Red Sea) ... NLRH (Non Linux Red Hat)

And to answer the op I'm with you, the only logical place for it to go unless she says not too is CIM.
Originally Posted by Combustion
Uh... there is always Greek...