Be careful what you ask for...

Okay, so I recently saw an ad that listed the going rate for services as being 80 "strawberries." Me being Wakeup, I hurried to my local H-E-B and purchased 2 lbs of strawberries for $3.49 per pound. I came home and meticulously counted out 80 strawberries, even discarding some smaller ones since I had extras. I wanted to make sure the lady got the pick of the bunch, they're always appreciative when you do little things like that.

After calling and setting up a rush appointment I hurried over to her notel location, bag if produce in hand. When I opened the door she greeted me and after walking in she asked me what was in the bag. I told her it was her donation and showed her the bag of strawberries. For some reason she became very agitated at this point and told me to leave, while throwing in some very colorful invectives. I told her I was leaving and even showed her the smaller bag of 20 strawberries I had brought as a tip, telling her she missed out on these as well.

Ladies, be careful what you ask for, because I'll give it to you. In other words, stop being bat-shit stupid with your ads. The asinine metaphors won't protect you from the cops, and they're just plain moronic...

P.S.-I'm just glad it was "strawberries", the "roses" ad would have cost me a lot more money...
LOL!
If anyone else had posted this I probably would have never believed them if they said they "actually" did it, knowing you.....

You DID it...
Dude you must be bored.
Was this her?

Dude you must be bored.
Was this her?

Originally Posted by ibechill

I know Wakeup....and it was definitely NOT her

This is one of threads that you're pissed at yourself for clicking on.

Gold by the OZ please.
So what was the problem?

Ah!! Wake, did you forget to rinse the gift before you brought it over?

Other than that.... strawberries are pretty hard to fuckup......

shouldn't this be in the "Alerts" section?

JaD
On the other hand, I thought it was pretty funny.

Good thing she wasn't one of those '80 diamond' ladies.

In other words, stop being bat-shit stupid with your ads. The asinine metaphors won't protect you from the cops, and they're just plain moronic... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I've been saying this for years, as silly as those reviews with $$ instead of 200 bucks.
I tried that once with a lady who wanted 100 kisses. After about 3 she asked me for money instead.
  • bbkid
  • 09-03-2010, 01:35 PM
So, are you having us all over for strawberry shortcake tonight???

I tried that once with a lady who wanted 100 kisses. After about 3 she asked me for money instead. Originally Posted by tikkler33
LMAO

Dammm now i want strawberries......Im free right now....but my donation is 120 strawberries, not one short either and i accept more for tips....babygirl needs her protein...dam it!!!
ROTFLMAO!
I know why it didn't work out though.
You didn't cover the berries in cream first!
Who turns down, perfectly good strawberries, you would have gotten a nice hj, if you brought whipped cream, maybe a quickie. ;-)

Nice read though, I was tickled.

Dammm now i want strawberries......Im free right now....but my donation is 120 strawberries, not one short either and i accept more for tips....babygirl needs her protein...dam it!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Snow,
Protein comes in different packaging..........I'm just sayin'