Warning Backpage POF scammer Lola

I don't know where to post it and can I post private info here in this case but if no please correct me guys.

Lol, I've been scammed believe it or not! I was surfin' POF and found nice looking girl which posted in profile that she is student and during convo asked me for food. Which I thought might be a true but it wasn't.

I wouldn't post it, IF I wouldn't find her number on backpage or localadultpages , number is 832 567 8564

Our convo
http://imgur.com/a/e6P6H
Her pics
http://imgur.com/a/JmEvm

POF profile ID
profile_id=131305591

Storyline: I was doing my business and was going back to home, so she and her boyfriend (I thought she we gonna eat it together) were waiting on me. I never thought about boyfriend but he was there too lol. So I bought wings for 21$ at BWW and coke and cigarettes on gas station for 9$. I parked, called her and asked apt number and went in. It was playstation inside and messy everywhere and she wasn't as cute as on pictures, kinda ugly and I thought "Oh man, I don't want to poke into this girl, she is freaky" so I wanted at least eat my WINGS lol But boyfriend came out shaked my hand (I'm like wtf who the fck is this) and started threatening me with

"Hey I'm her brother she is just 15 you gotta leave"

and I answered "Hey dude I don't want nothing in common with her gimme my wings I'm hungry"

And that boyfriend brother incest maker started threatening me like " if you leave now nothing bad will happen "

So I don't know he mighta have 9mm or 32 caliber somewhere behind or knife so I just left coz 30$ doesn't worth it. BUT I'm trying to make point that it's only food, and they have INCALL ADS FOR 100$ online like a SPECIAL. And they for sure could rob people like that taking not food but cash, coz they know the guy has money in the pocket. And scenario they played fits more backpage guy but not dating site what I've used.

They got smallest apartment size and as you going in you can't see the bedroom and staying in living room, so boyfriend was hiding there.

And fogs, it's embarrassing for me to post it, and I just want to prevent future scams.

Who wanna go with me and talk with those little scammers tomorrow lol I'm going sleep

Just keep calm and don't get trapped like me brothers

Her requesting 20 wings and a 2 liter coke didn't make you think she might not be alone?
  • 1+1
  • 10-30-2016, 01:58 AM
I don't know where to post it and can I post private info here in this case but if no please correct me guys.

Lol, I've been scammed believe it or not! I was surfin' POF and found nice looking girl which posted in profile that she is student and during convo asked me for food. Which I thought might be a true but it wasn't.

I wouldn't post it, IF I wouldn't find her number on backpage or localadultpages , number is 832 567 8564

Our convo
http://imgur.com/a/e6P6H
Her pics
http://imgur.com/a/JmEvm

POF profile ID
profile_id=131305591

(I thought she we gonna eat it together)
Originally Posted by Espada6
He bought the wings for him and her, not for the boyfriend/bother.
You went from this board to POF?

"Thought she we gonna eat it together"

That makes no sense, amigo. Perhaps you should spend your moneyzzz on that edumacation and retake that engleesh class again? That may bee a gud idea, yathink?

But hey, thanks for the (ahem) warning.
I would've bounced as soon as I saw the messy apartment and the ugly chick. You must've been pretty hungry/starving to still have an appetite after seeing all that.
Her requesting 20 wings and a 2 liter coke didn't make you think she might not be alone? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I thought about that lol especially cigarettes are menlike style but whatever

You went from this board to POF?

"Thought she we gonna eat it together"

That makes no sense, amigo. Perhaps you should spend your moneyzzz on that edumacation and retake that engleesh class again? That may bee a gud idea, yathink?

But hey, thanks for the (ahem) warning. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I just got that app on my phone and sometimes it works / sometimes not. Somehow my safety sense went low that eve and it happens with people obviously. I might did a few grammar mistakes but I'm glad you can read between the lines lol Calm down gringo, I'm legal!! Anyway the main purpose of this thread is to keep you aware!

I would've bounced as soon as I saw the messy apartment and the ugly chick. You must've been pretty hungry/starving to still have an appetite after seeing all that. Originally Posted by Golovkin
Hell yeah I was, they cooked those wings pretty good with gold crust and chipotle BBQ sauce.
Her requesting 20 wings and a 2 liter coke didn't make you think she might not be alone? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

^ This whole thread is just pure gut busting comedy gold. I just refuse to believe this is real. This is funnier than the show "1000 Way's To Die". My comedy fix is resolved for at least another month with this gem.

Storyline: I was doing my business and was going back to home, so she and her boyfriend (I thought she we gonna eat it together) were waiting on me. So I bought wings for 21$ at BWW and coke and cigarettes on gas station for 9$. I parked, called her and asked apt number and went in.

It was playstation inside and messy everywhere and she wasn't as cute as on pictures, kinda ugly and I thought "Oh man, I don't want to poke into this girl, she is freaky" so I wanted at least eat my WINGS lol But boyfriend came out shaked my hand (I'm like wtf who the fck is this) and started threatening me.

and I answered "Hey dude I don't want nothing in common with her gimme my wings I'm hungry"

And that boyfriend brother incest maker started threatening me like " if you leave now nothing bad will happen "

so I just left coz 30$ doesn't worth it. BUT I'm trying to make point that it's only food, and they have INCALL ADS FOR 100$ online like a SPECIAL. And they for sure could rob people like that taking not food but cash, coz they know the guy has money in the pocket.

Who wanna go with me and talk with those little scammers tomorrow lol I'm going sleep

Just keep calm and don't get trapped like me brothers

Originally Posted by Espada6
Thanks for the intel.it helps.
Beware of the Lolas.
Thanks, made my first cup of coffee entertaining this morning.
Did you purposefully black out the areas in the convo to make them look like Weiners?
Yes, it's a Conspiracy Theory plan. Also they called me back, apologized on phone and sent me a buffalo wild wings gift card. Deal with it!
That was a good story please keep sharing
My thoughts exactly! Most ladies can't eat 20 wings and suck down a 2 liter coke, even if they're boneless...unless they look Mr Snuffalupigus.

That was your first red flag!