Encounter: Kissy Kay

User ID: -
Date: 4/2023
Name: Kay
Phone: 5053613633
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...g/394751258246
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Menaul and University
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Tit worship, cbj, cfs mish.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, curly to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Big girl, BBW, belly, about 5'9" or so, a few tats up to tattoos on back or legs under ass, big ass when bent over, HUGE tits!! Not at all saggy for their size! I did not expect the face though! Can't explain just not anything what I was expecting. Definitely the woman in ads just face very filtered.
Recommendation: No
And that's your opinion and you are rightly entitled to that!!
  • Marz
  • 04-18-2024, 06:28 PM
Lol, she’s a weird one…. She sent me a bitchy message for arriving on time. I was confused, so I left. She text me 30mins later an asked if I was still interested. I’m mean wtf.!?
She's definetly weird. The BBBJ is a hit or miss I think, she was fine with giving me one when I saw her. Also terrible with comms. I was on Menaul once and she said she was available so I pull up to the hotel and wait for the room number for her to tell me she was at dinner. 2hrs later asks if I'm still free. Nice girl but kinda difficult to get answers from sometimes
Fat girls and mopeds....
@marz she is probably one of the worst providers I ever tried to meet. I sent her a harmless message of "hey are you still trying to meet at x location" it's as if she forgot she gave me her location a day ago for a meet that day and she went off threatening me and I better not show up if I know what's good for me ect. All I wanted was some toppy.
  • Marz
  • 04-21-2024, 02:39 PM
Yea she’s nuts… I don’t even bother to try, there’s hotter bigger tits out there lol
She's definetly weird. The BBBJ is a hit or miss I think, she was fine with giving me one when I saw her. Also terrible with comms. I was on Menaul once and she said she was available so I pull up to the hotel and wait for the room number for her to tell me she was at dinner. 2hrs later asks if I'm still free. Nice girl but kinda difficult to get answers from sometimes Originally Posted by Kakaito
Well admittedly her dinnertime is probably the most important part of her day. Probably feeding at Golden Corral so she maintains her caloric input.