I'm ready for Football season already..

I'm not a baseball ban, or hockey, and basketball only interests me when the Mavs are in it. I can't get sucked into emotionally investing in any of the other sports.

I am Cowboys fan. Can't help it.

Who is your team?
Broncos bitches!!
Peyton Manning is arguably the best QB in football.
Go Jets!!!!

Uh, never mind...
  • CJ7
  • 05-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Im getting there .. at least I have the Stanley Cup to massage my "full contact" gene for another couple of weeks
Im getting there .. at least I have the Stanley Cup to massage my "full contact" gene for another couple of weeks Originally Posted by CJ7
I hear ya ...go Hawks (even though they're down 2-1 to the Wings in the series so far)
  • CJ7
  • 05-21-2013, 07:14 PM
I hear ya ...go Hawks (even though they're down 2-1 to the Wings in the series so far) Originally Posted by JCM800
which reminds me ...
As a lifetime, die-hard Astros Fan, I'd be happy if we could just skip forward about three years....
I am Cowboys fan. Can't help it. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Yeah, me too, even as sad as things have been in recent years. I grew up in Dallas and Dad took my brother and me to Cowboys games in the old Cotton Bowl days.

But for all too many years, the following riddle has been apropos:

What does the Dallas Cowboys football team have in common with the Reverend Billy Graham?

Both have proven themselves capable of filling a stadium and soon having thousands of people yell, "Jesus Christ!"
That is awesome, GM. Gonna borrow that one from ya.
  • CJ7
  • 05-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Dallas born and bred ... sadly the cowgirls have pointed my competitive spirit in the direction of college football ... not to mention grown men getting paid millions of dollars a year and cant keep their ass out of jail for slapping their bitches
Roll Tide, y'all.
  • CJ7
  • 05-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Roll Tide, y'all. Originally Posted by gulflover

just don't fuck with Johnny Football, y'all

Gig Em !
I think we're talking about football. Not D-League, gulflover.
You said professional football. You think Paul Bryant Jr ain't paying his boys on the down low? Besides, I hear the Tide are favored to win the NFC East this year. And the NFL is boring copycat passwhacky football, grown men frantically trying to run out the clock after they get a 7 point lead.

I think Johnny Football is in for a bit of a rough time of it this year, myself.