Seeking

Just wondering whos been on seeking .com and how careful do you have to be with your wording? Hesitant to drop any $ if im gonna get kicked off if I dont word my inquiries correctly. Any help would be great.
Fill it out like you would any other dating site. Just don't mention monetary arrangements in your profile or when exchanging messages through the site. Switch to text or email for those conversations. There is also a "Sugar Lifestyle" forum on Reddit that has some good advice. Good luck!
Have never used any dating sites. Lol
Always felt them a waste of time and effort.
What seekingfun69 said is spot on. Some of the sugar babies are looking for lifestyle sugar daddies - dates, arm candy, etc. - and some are more open to just jumping into bed. Be subtle. Ask if they're open to some "naughty fun". If they are, switch to texting and negotiate with them in private.
Just wondering whos been on seeking .com and how careful do you have to be with your wording? Hesitant to drop any $ if im gonna get kicked off if I dont word my inquiries correctly. Any help would be great. Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
Most importantly is that you have to be patient. It usually takes a bit of time (days or more) to get to the point where numbers can be exchanged for texting. I never mention anything beyond NSA or FWB on the site message section. I'm sure that is being monitored in some way. Again, most important is patience. Don't expect anything immediate.
What seekingfun69 said is spot on. Some of the sugar babies are looking for lifestyle sugar daddies - dates, arm candy, etc. - and some are more open to just jumping into bed. Be subtle. Ask if they're open to some "naughty fun". If they are, switch to texting and negotiate with them in private. Originally Posted by pineappleguy
Good advice. I'll also add that even though you can find women that will jump into bed right away, you should be prepared for a Meet & Greet first. Keep it simple: coffee, lunch, drinks, etc. This will help you weed out scammers and catfish. Never send money or gift cards prior to meeting. Once you start messaging with different sugar babies, you'll develop a 6th sense as to which are real or not.

Also take note of those sugar babies that put seeking "platonic" in their profile. Some of these don't know what the word means, others have seen too many YouTube/TikTok videos that think guys will pay them just to be friends and others use it for discretion in case friends/family come across their profile. So make it clear when you start messaging these girls what you are truly looking for so that you are on the same page
Good advice. I'll also add that even though you can find women that will jump into bed right away, you should be prepared for a Meet & Greet first. Keep it simple: coffee, lunch, drinks, etc. This will help you weed out scammers and catfish. Never send money or gift cards prior to meeting. Once you start messaging with different sugar babies, you'll develop a 6th sense as to which are real or not.

Also take note of those sugar babies that put seeking "platonic" in their profile. Some of these don't know what the word means, others have seen too many YouTube/TikTok videos that think guys will pay them just to be friends and others use it for discretion in case friends/family come across their profile. So make it clear when you start messaging these girls what you are truly looking for so that you are on the same page Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
you make a few good points there seeking especially with the "platonic" things I usually just bypass the profile right off when it says that.
So with patience , is it worth the $ to pay the premium ???
So with patience , is it worth the $ to pay the premium ??? Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
That's something that you'll have to determine for yourself. If you haven't done so already, complete your free profile and start browsing. Are you seeing enough profiles that you are interesting in messaging once you sign up? Do you live in or close to a decent sized city and/or up for traveling? Obviously the more profiles you have available, the better your chances will be.

Over the years, I've probably paid premium 5 or 6 times and generally managed to hookup within a week. Only one of those times was it a waste of money as I only exchanged messages that went no where. That partially could have been poor timing on my part though as I signed up shortly after the local university's summer break.

When all is said and done, it's only $90. If the price of forgoing a QS/HH worries you, then looking for a sugar relationship probably isn't for you.
Gotcha. Am interested in quite a few profiles. Guess im looking to have a regular thing cpl times a month w/o the LE nervousness. Or being robbed. The girls on there are quite a bit more attractive and probably looking for some guidance from an elder gentleman.
Just dont have the patience for the bar thing anymore. I like to drink too much and look way outta place.
Gotcha. Am interested in quite a few profiles. Guess im looking to have a regular thing cpl times a month w/o the LE nervousness. Or being robbed. The girls on there are quite a bit more attractive and probably looking for some guidance from an elder gentleman. Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
If you are looking for regular hookups a few times a month, then SA will be perfect for you. Good luck!
SA has been a gold mine for me. I've been with more everyday girls that are not doing this for a habit. The problem is, once a girl hooks up with you, she doesn't want her information out there. It does take time to hook em, but, slow and steady wins the race I guess....lol
Thanks guys . Keep the information coming.