Sex on the Beach

No I am not talking about the drink
Who likes it and why? Who doesn't like it and why?
I personally am not a fan of it. Have done it twice and all I can say is SAND.
It isn't sexy tasting sand everywhere. Mouth, lips, down below. Hell, go to the beach without doing anything and sand ends up in your ass crack. So for me I prefer no sex on the beach. How about you all?
Not exactly 'on the beach' but I have fond memories of standing in chest deep water, my GF supported by the water & legs wrapped around my waist, rocking to the motion of the surf. (This was pre-AIDS, so no condom w/lub worries.)
'On the beach' I totally agree - sand, sand, & more sand! Ouch!
I am with the both of you...Sand everywhere is not fun...
So I will pass on sand in the ass and everywhere else for that matter!

Even if I am passing through!

Cheers,
Catricia
Walks on the beach...YES!
Sex on the beach... No thanks!
Sounds beautiful in the movies and romance novels.
Sand is invasive, sticky and hot or has all those bugs in it.
I'd rather make love on a hotel balcony overlooking the beach.
Same goes for sex on the dirt. - No
Sex on a bale of hay. - No
Sex on the grass. - No
Sex while skydiving. - Hell No.
Sex next to a waterfall? Yes.
Guess i'm the only one who likes it. My last long term GF loved going down the beach at night for sex. We'd walk to a place she liked the view from, i'd pull her in front of me, pull her dress up a bit and slide right in standing up. It was always quick and passionate. She loved being fucked whiled watching people at the hotels from the dark, made her so wet. She'd always mewl and ask me to cum in her, even though it's messy as hell later. She told me she loved feeling my cum trickle out later on. I miss that woman lol.
I have enjoyed sex on the beach, just need to prepared and creative on how and where. We have had a towel and she has cowgirl, doggie, standing and even in a life guard tower lol. even been in the back of pick-up, car and even in the water. I say the guy needs to think of the ladys needs for on the beach.... my two cents lol