warning for ladies in dallas

if any of the ladies care to have the handle of a guy in your area who asks for creampie please pm me.

Handles are allowed.

Real life info isn't.

Feel free to post the handle here or Infoshare, please.

T-MAGIC
he straight up asked me for cream pie and when i said no he told me that i need to get off my high horse and that there is probably someone in my life that i do bb and creampies with.
Welcome to Dallas where asshats trolling for bareback is the norm these days
someone asked you for a cream pie??? whats a cream pie? Like the ones you get at Lubys? Thats very unusual for someone to ask you for that?
This post could be in info share, the ladies powder room and/or coed but it's certainly not an Alert.
Look, some johns want BBFS with creampie. While I don't like his high horse response, I think it's understandable to inquire as to whether or not you partake in this activity. Better to avoid the issue beforehand, than to get stuck with a an unhappy/rude client in person, no?
Look, some johns want BBFS with creampie. While I don't like his high horse response, I think it's understandable to inquire as to whether or not you partake in this activity. Better to avoid the issue beforehand, than to get stuck with a an unhappy/rude client in person, no? Originally Posted by socraticdfw
You know, the Ladies could clearly state it in bold coloured letters in their profile that they don't and they would still be asked.

Every guy thinks he is special and can be granted access.
I have no problem with a person asking but why if it is clearly stated not on the menu.
Maybe I'm not hip to what a cream pie is your talking about. CAITLYN AND I had a guy that we through cream pies at in the tub had bakers hat and cream pies and thrue at him 10 bucks a pie ....
Maybe I'm not hip to what a cream pie is your talking about. CAITLYN AND I had a guy that we through cream pies at in the tub had bakers hat and cream pies and thrue at him 10 bucks a pie .... Originally Posted by Majichands
Now that's kinky.
  • BLM69
  • 02-16-2016, 08:02 AM
he straight up asked me for cream pie and when i said no he told me that i need to get off my high horse and that there is probably someone in my life that i do bb and creampies with. Originally Posted by valleykattt
lol, put your big girl panties on and get over it or have you never been asked that question before coming to Dallas?
Guys are gonna ask......just say no and move on. If I threw a fit everytime someone asked me for Greek I'd be pissed off all the damn time.
Guys will ask, especially here in Dallas. In my opinion, that's not alert worthy. It's when they force the issue by compromising/removing the cover or become a douche about it, that it becomes something worthy of an alert.
Omg sorry that happened to you. Please send me the handle so I can call the bareback task force.