The TRUE Deepthroaters w/NO Gag Reflex

So I'm going to be in Dallas early tomorrow morning and I'm looking to book a multi-hour appointment. So which providers offer they truly deepthroat experience? No gag reflex, able to perform it in different positions and can take balls deep and hold it for more than 2 seconds. Ive had only one provider who has come close but no cigar. Im talking about push your head down bottoming completely out in her throat facefuck with ease. If this is you please raise your hand or pm me. Because of the specific fetish im looking for ill just start with 30 mins, no need booking several hrs if it cant be done. So lets hear it ladies!
I don't think my dick will reach that far but I keep trying.......my suggestion is to post in the ISO section and check reviews of the providers that respond.
Costa Rica
Eva Damita just reminded me she can do probably accommodate that.

But yes, ISO section would get better results.
I just saw AsianLayla and she can definitely perform this. She was actively asking me to FF her.
I'm pretty sure TNTAngie can but I'm sure it depends on size. She didn't seem to have any issues with me but I'm pretty average sized. Damn I miss Dallas - there are just so many great ladies there.
Lavie
I'm pretty sure TNTAngie can but I'm sure it depends on size. She didn't seem to have any issues with me but I'm pretty average sized. Damn I miss Dallas - there are just so many great ladies there. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
+1 for THTAngie.
*Waves Hand*

Eva Damita just reminded me she can do probably accommodate that.

But yes, ISO section would get better results. Originally Posted by ItalianDon
I was going to mention myself and stake my claim to this...but I didn't have to, thanks ItalionDon

I agree, try an ISO. Glad to see you will be in my city - finally!

While I am average sized, I do believe Eva Damita or Adrienne Baptiste could likely do it very well..
*Waves Hand*

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I'd call on this lovely pupil too.
Hot Video !
While I am average sized, I do believe Eva Damita or Adrienne Baptiste could likely do it very well.. Originally Posted by MILFEater
I'd call on this lovely pupil too. Originally Posted by ItalianDon
Hot Video ! Originally Posted by ProFun
Thank you guys for the mention - I definitely wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all you dicks! [No pun intended]
Aprill is do approved