NC/NS _jayne_ General mayham and confusion

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=16382
As much as I wish I did not have to write this, it’s only fair to let my other hobbyists know when a provider fails to provide even the basic services.
After several days of very interesting text messages I set an appointment with _Jayne_. Shortly before our appointment she text me a reschedule request. OK. No big deal. She did contact me. Then she canceled. Again, OK. At least she contacted me.

After several more days of attempting to contact her, she finally responded. We set a new appointment. Day of the appointment, she text me the location and time, so I head out. Along the way, I text and call to confirm. No response. She said she would be at her pool so I figured she was still at the pool. I get there, start calling, goes to VM. Then started going directly to VM. Meaning the phone had been turned off. Left a few texts .After 30 minutes, No response. So I left.

That night I get a very garbled and confusing text thread from her. I offered to just start over and try 1 more time so we reset for the next day. Next morning, I confirmed and headed to her place. This time, after a short string of text messages, I got to meet her. Had a pleasant afternoon, went to lunch, and then headed home.

Thursday night this week, I get a text asking me to come see her at noon on Friday. Sounded good, but told her I would have to check my morning schedule. Next day I call and texted all was good and I was headed on my way and to call or text me if there was a problem. I get to her motel and text her that I was here. She then texts me that I had not confirmed, she was not ready and she had moved to the motel next door. Over the next 30 minutes, another string of strange texts saying I was not me, she called me by several other names, Mods prey on the girls, I could not be me, I had been kicked off ECCIE, etc. I gave up and left. I PMed her from ECCIE so she would know it really was me.

Jayne is smart, delightful, and very attractive in person. She is also very nervous, and appears to have some personal issues that that cause her to communicate and sometimes act in unusual ways. I think if you can gain her trust, she could be a really great experience. But, given the difficulties in communications with her and her unreliability I would have to warn anyone wishing to see her to proceed with caution and be very patient.
I wish her the best of luck. Good luck to anyone who trys to see here.
I set an appointment with Jayne. Got to the parking lot of her motel in SW Fort Worth and called. I told her that I had come right down XYZ street from where I called, and she said, "I'm really uncomfortable that you called from XYZ. I've never seen anybody that called from XYZ. I don't think I can see you." It was so totally illogical I didn't know what to say. Wouldn't have made any difference because she had already hung up. I think Bubba is right. Jayne may be a taco short of a combination plate.
Since it takes manual action by staff to link actual reviews to a provider's provider tab, why don't we start with this thread and attach it using the same method to hers?
All NC/NS are to be threads. Wa cannot connect threads to profiles
We cannot connect threads to profiles Originally Posted by Bubba3452
DISLIKE!
It is obvious she is a very troubled woman.

Why is it that you thought your experience might be different?

Do you have a captain Save-a-ho complex? Trying to round out your experiences? Is it a moderator complex?

I am just trying to understand why someone would put themselves in that kind of position where the chances of things going south and getting weird are almost guaranteed.

Jayne, I hope you get some help. I think you really need it. Your posts bring concern for you to a great many people.
Is a mayham really an different from a aprilham or a juneham?

Do you have a captain Save-a-ho complex? Trying to round out your experiences? Is it a moderator complex?

I am just trying to understand why someone would put themselves in that kind of position where the chances of things going south and getting weird are almost guaranteed.

Jayne, I hope you get some help. I think you really need it. Your posts bring concern for you to a great many people. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth

Dude,ish

I have heard of cases where;
It is possible one may develop such stalkerish behaviors, that the victim may even remove themselves from the board.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=136614&highli ght=Dragonfl
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=257800&highli ght=Dragonflyy
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=Dragonfly
Attached Images File Type: jpg bubba12.JPG (47.9 KB, 685 views)
Fair question. I talked to a number of folks who know her. Read her reviews, her posts. I felt a click and thought this woman might be a great find if one can get pass the basic contact. Not everyone who is unususal is bad. She seemed like a very interesting person. If you not willing to take a chance once in awhile, you will miss out of some real gems. Despite this warning, I woud still recomend her to someone willing to take a chance. I have know several women over the years who others said were nuts. I found some real great women because I went in open minded and willing to be non-judgementel. I am not so much warning people off and more just trying to make them aware Jayne is not your normail woman. She is a good looking woman, in great shape, and hot to trot.

I cannot honestly say what if anything is affecting her, I just dont know her that well and wont speculate what the issue might be, I feel if someone can break through her shell, they may find a wonderfull person.

Jayne, I hope you get some help. I think you really need it. Your posts bring concern for you to a great many people. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
Jaynes thinking can be a bit outside the box but Bubba is correct. She is a very smart, sensous attractive lady and fun to talk to and be around. Not sure why, but Jayne doesn't always see things like everyone else and will point you in directions not clearly marked on the compass. Anyway...known her for a bit over a year now and each visit is definately a familiar yet wonderously new experience, the reward is definately worth the effort. Life is a crap shoot and usually/hopefully the payout beats the losses.
bubba, sorry that you literally got the run around.

but, methinks part of it is your failure to get a solid confirmation in hand or on your phone before you headed to her place.

if sessions repeatedly get pushed back, rescheduled, or cancelled, that's just too much work for a consulting session. and i remove that woman from my gcho or gvha list.
PMD, The first time I went, I had a firm confermation. Location, time, specific instructions to call her multiple times as she might still be at the pool. She turned off the phone after I tried to contact her. That is not a miscommunication or error. That was someone changing their mind and not be polite enough to tell me.

The 3rd time, she asked me to come see her and gave a time and date but no information that she had moved. I did send her a confirmation the next day, waited about 30 minutes then left so I could be on time. I guess I could have waited longer for a reply but I wanted to be on time, and made the mistake of assuming she was busy and could not answer. Plus, she invited me to come and gave me the date and time. Many attempts to contact her in route. No response. As she responded as soon as I arrived, then I assume she was getting the messages and calls from me. That also does not explain the moving but not telling me. There is much I cannot reviel because they were private messages and I cannot repost them here. I wish you could see me inbox and phone text log

The bottom line on this provider is you have to accept it may be more difficult to hook up than its worth for most guys. And meeting her once does not mean she will not flake out later. If you can make it happen, great! have a good time. Just be prepaired.
I have heard of cases where;
It is possible one may develop such stalkerish behaviors, that the victim may even remove themselves from the board. Originally Posted by leeanna
Yes and based on a reference you've made in another recent post, not only are you hijacking this thread into a completely different topic but that other reference was to a provider who was being cyber stalked by a banned handle.

Just saying.
LL, you are top’s in my book
And judging from his previous post it is clear who wears the britches in your little family,

Attached Images File Type: jpg LL4.JPG (41.2 KB, 271 views)