What do I need to do.... seriously.

Okay.... this is the 3rd time... The Provider from Houston CAITLYN's reviews have been added to my profile. Do I need to change my name?? I have gotten several calls this week, asking if I was FS... and I never dreamed, this could keep happening... How can I stop whoever is attaching these reviews??
Who does it???? Whoever it is, they KEEP doing it.. and I am seriously getting a little pissed. I don't have reviews for a reason. I request my clients dont write them for personal reasons.

ANY help would be appreciated, and deletion of the reviews on my profie would be appreciated as well...

Thanks.
bummer Hope the mods can fix you up.
bummer Hope the mods can fix you up. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
no comment.
  • CM
  • 09-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Speaking as a fs man myself, you should specify that you only do cfs so the gents will know fs is off the menu and want ask.
Please RTM the review and it will get fixed
If you can see the review on your reviews page, there is a block on the right side of each that says "Report a Problem" select this and enter your problem/comment.
I dont see ANY reviews for you atttached to your profile. It would appear it has been resolved.

FYI, The mods in the area where the review was posted manualy attach the review to the provider. Many times we have to guess because the reviewer did not properly identify the provider. Incomplete or mispelled name, no Showcase link, etc. When names are so close, and information is missing, mistakes will be made. We will make every effort to fix the errors as soon as we are notified about them. RTM is the best and fastest way to get problems fixed.

If you post a tread, it may be some time before one of us stumble across you post.
Hope and Glad its fixed babe!

If it happens again, hit RTM button as much as I do to bug the shit outta them.
Sometimes, it takes more than once. lol

I dont offer ANY Fs... so.. not sure where the covered FS comment applies here... My showcase is CLEAR... my menu options are obvious. 12 years going strong... service menu in that regard hasn't changed.

Glad it's taken care of... AGAIN.... Maybe I need to talk to the Houston Mods. Thanks so much Bubba. ) It Just KEEPS happening... getting a little frustrating at this point.

Appreciate all the help.

I'm glad it's been fixed. Fixing it one time is not a big deal, but if you have to keep checking and correcting, it would be easier to just add a last name to your provider name than to hope the mods remember each time.

There are 7 "Caitlyns" registered and even more "Caitlins". (It gets even more confusing it a hobbyist reviews a Caitlyn who's not registered.)

I feel your pain! I was confused with another "Honey" more than once even though we had different last names. It cost me at least one appointment (He cancelled because he'd seen a Honey post that announced she had pneumonia. When I found out, I had to correct the impression by starting a thread stating I was in the pink of health ).

Add a suffix like Caitlyn_DFW. Or Caitlyn_nofs (haha).
Glad it's taken care of... AGAIN.... Maybe I need to talk to the Houston Mods. Thanks so much Bubba. ) It Just KEEPS happening... getting a little frustrating at this point.

Appreciate all the help. Originally Posted by Caitlyn
that's what i'd suggest - a very nice polite note to the houston mods letting them know something they can use to identify that the review is NOT about you, so they dont link it to your thread.
Change your name to Sugar Butt!!!
How can i change my name??? I would like to change it.
Send a request for the name change to staff@eccie.net and we can get it done.

Please include a link to your profile. (This reduces search errors, likely the same ones associated with your reviews being mis-assigned.)