Pregnant

• CM
  • 09-27-2011, 07:53 AM
I'd like to hear some insight from the guys who have knocked up a provider. I've done it twice in my 20+ years of hobbying. How did you feel if and when you got the call? Do you stay in contact with your child, do you pay child support, etc? I never see them, but I keep up with them on facebook. I pay child support to the first knocked up provider. The second knocked up provider told her husband he was the father.
You really need to take that sh*t to Maury.

"99.9 % the Father!"

While I'm sure everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats wanting to hear more of your barebacking escapades, this just seems a little crude . Is there some sort of underlying intentions with this thread? Or are you really expecting other gents to pipe up and say, "I da pappy of that baby".

Isn't this board supposed to be FUN? I suppose everyone has their own definition of that...
Forget it, CM. You're not going to get much of a response on this one, for a couple of reasons. One, guys are afraid to openly admit they bareback, AND they don't want the potential baby mama, who may be unsure who the father is, to put clues together to figure out if he's the one. This, of course means he likely isn't paying child support. It takes two to BB.

There are quite a few ladies on here that got pregnant and DON'T have a SO, but they also don't want to openly admit that they let select guys cum in them unprotected. Be careful who you DATY.

Oh it's more fun to watch the knocked up ones collect the cost of an abortion from every guy she has done BBFS with. They'll gladly pay that over potential child support.

Worst case, the potential baby daddy might decide to move overseas just in case.
  • T-Can
  • 09-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Ok, the rumor is true....I am pregnant!

But it is not CM's
Ok, the rumor is true....I am pregnant!

But it is not CM's Originally Posted by CanDo01
Didn't know Neotek had it in you ....errr in him...
Didn't know Neotek had it in you ....errr in him... Originally Posted by cheatercheater
I knew that mf'er was bb'ing! Let me guess CanDo, he started off just asking for a Stripper Slide.
  • T-Can
  • 09-27-2011, 12:15 PM
I knew that mf'er was bb'ing! Let me guess CanDo, he started off just asking for a Stripper Slide. Originally Posted by TheBizz
He had his midget ask.......who could say no to that cute little thing?
what a great way to take a thread off track!!!!

btw, cando, are you going to sell naming rights??
I have the whole thing on videotape. The damn unicorn kept getting in the way but you can clearly see he didnt pull out. I promise to post it to my new BB Unicorn gay sex thread soon enough.
Hey.. Put me down for wanting a link... Damn I love to see some good Midget sex...
Congrats CanDo... Always figured you'd end up with a Trick Baby
  • CM
  • 09-27-2011, 06:44 PM
  • CM
  • 09-27-2011, 06:47 PM