YAY! I finally created a P411 account!! Now what??

I've had my reservations in the past about P411 and if I really needed it....

I didn't think it was necessary especially when I've established myself quite a bit on here, but judging from the great things I've heard about P411, and how they double-check with the guys to make sure they're safe people, I decided to jump on the P411 bandwagon!

Only problem is, I'm not too familiar with it.

To the ladies who use both P411 and ECCIE to screen, what are the main differences and why do you prefer to use P411 (or ECCIE if that's your main preference)?

Any tips on how to make the most out of my P411 membership? Do's and don'ts perhaps?

Has anyone had any major trouble out of a P411 provider or client (vicious drama, stalking, possible LE or fake account??)

I've heard of very rare bad experiences on that site, so I'm just trying to make sure I'm well-informed about the whole system..

Any advice on using P411 versus ECCIE and how to successful manage to use both to screen clients?

Ladies and gents, feel free to PM me if there's any personal advice or help you'd like to offer, and if anyone has a thread or a link they can post that would direct me to some more information, that would be awesome.

I'm pretty excited I finally decided to step my screening game up and I'll be more than happy to start screening using P411!!

*All comments welcome
I kinda need help with the points system and figuring it out...
I really don't wanna spend a whole lot on the upgrading part, so how do I start accumulating points? Can any ladies help me with this please?
You accumulate points by giving OK's or referring a client or provider.

As far as issues with them, I've never had a problem with them. I like P411 because its a faster way to screen, each client has a little bio about themselves and I love how organized it is. If you need help shoot me a PM, I will gladly guide you through it.
Just sent you a PM through P411. You can see firsthand how the system works and get a feel for what the Provider Side looks like.
The thing I REALLY like about p411, is that the gentleman can write a bio. I like to get a feel for someone beforehand. It doesn't have to have anything personal, But just kind of give the ladies a feel for who you are.
i'm really enjoying p411. ive already seen one person off there and lots of guys are contacting me..
alexofhouston, thanks for ur help. i'll pm u if i have any questions.
i like how organized it is too.. very easy and fast to screen clients!
oh, and some guys even have THEIR pic up.. i really like that!
I love that site so much! If you look at the top of your home page there will be a "points" tab...they are tons of other way to get points to go towards advertising and whatnot. If you need any help at all please feel free to drop a line.