Are there providers that like doing Greek to a guy?

I was just curious what providers like giving Greek to a man? I have had it done once and am very anxious to do it again.
Well ... who wouldn't like a few rounds of "bend over boyfriend"?

Finding someone who enjoys doing this, or at least offers it, should be the norm and not the exception.

But don't be surprised if you ask a nice lady right off of the bat if this is something that she will do and she's a little shy discussing it. Any type of sexual penetration, for money, is an illegal activity. Most women are not going to like discussing it on the phone, or by e-mail, without some screening first.

And sometimes, even after that.

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. Welcome to ECCIE!!! Hopefully, you'll get some good responses to your question. If you have some time, please visit one of MY favorite areas of this site called "Another Realm". I have this sneaky feeling that you'll like it. A LOT!
I have a strap on that i use
After the week I've had-- I can tell you that if I ever find Mr. Schemer again--- I'll be MORE than happy to give him Greek. Repeatedly.
I'm sure on of the TS men er ladies would like to help you with that.
After the week I've had-- I can tell you that if I ever find Mr. Schemer again--- I'll be MORE than happy to give him Greek. Repeatedly. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
LMAO....you go, girl!
Hey Dee, you find em and I'll hold em!
Check my reviews out.
  • Jaleh
  • 08-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Strap on play makes me wetter than Fiji
I'm sure on of the TS men er ladies would like to help you with that. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Damn,that`s TFF. Still ROTFLMAO !!
The TS men can give the OP and also get it too !! Best of both the worlds !!
Bring a toy of your own and I will do Greek on you!!! I am only L1..but I enjoy playing with guys butts!!! Its a turn on
I was just curious what providers like giving Greek to a man? I have had it done once and am very anxious to do it again. Originally Posted by rocketone

Definitely!
There's many of us who enjoy strapping on a d*ck and giving pleasure to a guy. It's erotic.
Im always willing to try something new...
Yes I do, as long as they take of business before I go in
I dont mind. I actually enjoy it.... And I am available to come to you... I dont provide toys for hygiene purposes