2016-17 Longhorn basketball

What do you guys think? We are so damn young but so is Kentucky and others every year. We are ranked # 23 and that's probably about right. I see us bouncing in and out of the top 25 this year. We will win 20 and get into the tourney. We will see if we can play D when we actually play someone. We sure booked a shitty pre conference schedule this year. Incarnate Word, Louisiana Monroe, Eastern Washington, Northwestern, UT Arlington, Alabama, Michigan, Long Beach ST, Arkansas, UAB, Kent St,. Besides Michigan we should win every one of these.
Damn, got destroyed by Northwestern. It's obvious we have no point guard.
And Colorado. Over ranked.
I didn't see the Colorado game but with no point guard we look like we are playing street ball out there. And our rebounding sucks! We are getting out rebounded by nobody teams.
OMG 3-3 and beat by UTSA. We play Alabama tonight, lets get this right. We can't shoot or rebound
They must be following UT football practice schedule. Another program going down the tubes.
Anyone been to the games yet? I get tickets often! First time I have ever been to a Longhorns basketball game and surprisingly fun.
I know it might be trendy but why do basketball players have their hair looking like buckwheat? Id think youd want to look semi nice
Anyone been to the games yet? I get tickets often! First time I have ever been to a Longhorns basketball game and surprisingly fun. Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
Yes, I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years. Great 2nd half against Bama Friday night. Hope we turned the corner.
Alabama isnt good and neither is the texas texam
Kentucky and Duke are often young but usually stocked with the cream of McDonald"s All Americans and many kids who are destined to be "one and done". Calapari wins consistently but I wouldn't buy a used car from him.
Tonight's game v Michigan was the best Ive seen bt Texas this year but it ended in a L and i am not sure how good Michigan is. At this point, i think texas will be lucky to make the ncaa tournament.

Shaka is the whitest black coach ever.
At least Shaka isn't getting 5m a year. The kids are young argument is null if you look at Kentucky etc type schools they are almost all true freshmen or at least 2nd year
We are loosing every close game. We are 5-5 and should be 7-3 or even 8-2. We are in deep trouble. We might be the worst team in the Big 12. We are soft with the exception of Shaq Claire. We can't shoot FT's and are loosing it down the stretch. We sure could of used Isiah Taylor 1 more year.
We could not wait to get rid of Mack and Rick. Job well done, the results have been outstanding. Let's not pick great motivators as head coaches, maybe we should pick big time coaches that know how to win.