Alex Jones

I am c curious what eccie posters think of alex Jones. Is he real, fake or a lunatic.
He's a fake. He doesn't actually believe anything he says. I like it when he comes on and says how much weight he's lost and it's obvious he hasn't lost anything LOL.
For sure he shouldn't be around ANY kids, his or otherwise.. he's just real enough to make sure he doesn't get around anyone.
Ah thinck he's trans. Them nipperolas look a l'il puffy whene'er he takes off 'is shirt.
Ah thinck he's trans. Them nipperolas look a l'il puffy whene'er he takes off 'is shirt. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

Succulent puffy chesticles.
Most of what Mr. Jones talks about is fact and has scientific and academic backing. I've been fascinated by the 100X increase in contrails over the past 5 years despite the toll it will eventually take on society. So does Alex. In fact, there are at least 15 in the RR and Georgetown area today and twice that many yesterday. Many are very close and are parallel to one another versus being perpendicular. Perhaps it has to do with the recent activities going on in Ft. Hood but that is speculation. Has anyone else notoced? Fortunately Alex has promised to speak at our quarterly CTTAA meeting next month in San Antonio if he is finished with the custody battle. Hopefully he will and can try and help us have a better understanding of the recent phenomenon.
I don't follow him regularly and I'm not sure what to make of him. He pisses of SJWS and commies so that's good.
Most of what Mr. Jones talks about is fact and has scientific and academic backing. I've been fascinated by the 100X increase in contrails over the past 5 years despite the toll it will eventually take on society. So does Alex. In fact, there are at least 15 in the RR and Georgetown area today and twice that many yesterday. Many are very close and are parallel to one another versus being perpendicular. Perhaps it has to do with the recent activities going on in Ft. Hood but that is speculation. Has anyone else notoced? Fortunately Alex has promised to speak at our quarterly CTTAA meeting next month in San Antonio if he is finished with the custody battle. Hopefully he will and can try and help us have a better understanding of the recent phenomenon. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
My bad. I assumed people knew. CTTAA stands for Con Trail Tracking Association of America.

If anyone is interested in attending our quarterly meeting next month in San Antonio it isn't too late to register.
I used to be an InfoWhore. I've personally met Alex on several occasions, both in a professional setting and during various protests I attended with him.

In person, I came to realize what a lying sack of shit he is. He always starts from a position of truth and twists it beyond recognition. I've been in close proximity to him while he was broadcasting live from protest sites, and he dramatized, embellished, and flat out lied about everything that was going on.

I implore anybody that listens to his utter bullshit to explore his claims with valid scientific methods. Hopefully you'll pull yourself out of the cult like I did before it becomes too late.

Also, the CIA faked the death of Bill Hicks and brainwashed him into becoming CoIntelPro and taking on his alter ego of Alex Jones. Ok, the part about Bill Hicks is bullshit, but Jones is almost certainly handled from above.
Most of what Mr. Jones talks about is fact and has scientific and academic backing. ...(Unsubstantiated jibberish)... Fortunately Alex has promised to speak at our quarterly CTTAA meeting next month in San Antonio if he is finished with the custody battle. Hopefully he will and can try and help us have a better understanding of the recent phenomenon. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Why don't y'all get someone worthy to speak at your conference? Perhaps some noted scientists armed with peer reviewed research? Or maybe some environmentalist groups because if there's a vast conspiracy to poison us from the air, I'm pretty sure Greenpeace will want to be front and center.

What? No legitimate groups want to be involved? Obviously they're part of the conspiracy.

And before you ask, yes, George Soros does pay for all of my whores. He's cool like that.
Chubby bastard click baits his videos & screams half of the time. Pendejo you have a mic why you screaming?
Because he's a man. He's a man's man's man. He oozes testosterone and eat BBQ without a shirt on while flaunting his sausage in a reporter's face.
Why don't y'all get someone worthy to speak at your conference? Perhaps some noted scientists armed with peer reviewed research? Or maybe some environmentalist groups because if there's a vast conspiracy to poison us from the air, I'm pretty sure Greenpeace will want to be front and center.

What? No legitimate groups want to be involved? Obviously they're part of the conspiracy.

And before you ask, yes, George Soros does pay for all of my whores. He's cool like that. Originally Posted by iSeekGreek
It's true when Alex said that mainstream scientists know all about this. The problem is that if they come forward it will damage their career. Therefore, they have to give the info to him on the DL so he can prove what the government has been doing.

If you don't believe me then Google it because it's on the internet.
Some people are just too narrow minded to "get it". Study Sandy Hook before you just assume it's fake.
Some people are just too narrow minded to "get it". Study Sandy Hook before you just assume it's fake. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You could be right about Sandy Hook. All the parents of the victims have been proven to have all been recruited by the Bilderbergs to go along with staging the deaths of their kids, and the kids are actually living on a commune now in Paraguay on land owned by the Bush family! It's not the difficult really to stage the deaths of scores of people when you can buy off all the family members and pay off hundreds of police and law enforcement and judges. It's not that hard to do.