NBA Finals..

I'm a Basketball girl. Warriors all the way. its going to be a interesting game 1 tomorrow since there is literally 7 all stars competing
I saw the other day the spread is Warriors by 7 on game 1. I think I would take Cleveland and the points. But Warriors will win.
The past year couldn't go fast enough for me. Finally, we are here! Very exciting series ahead!
K e v i n... D u r a n t

(Austin Alumni)
Very lovely game We WON
Warriors are too much for them. 4-1
What are you gaggling on about? ..... The Spurs have officially been eliminated, the NBA season is over ..... moving on to anxiously awaiting the start of the NFL season now .....
I'm a sports fanatic but I have little to no interest in the NBA, finals or otherwise. Each year my interest gets less and less. Can't really explain why. Maybe playing 82 regular season meaningless games (we all know who is going to make the playoffs for the most part), 3 playoff rounds (GS lost no games and Cleveland lost once), and now the finals. Boring.
I'm a sports fanatic but I have little to no interest in the NBA, finals or otherwise. Each year my interest gets less and less. Can't really explain why. Maybe playing 82 regular season meaningless games (we all know who is going to make the playoffs for the most part), 3 playoff rounds (GS lost no games and Cleveland lost once), and now the finals. Boring. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Even more so with sports like tennis. Or Golf when Tiger was dominant. The more individual-based the sport, the more likely for the top talents to play bigger role. Baseball and football can be like this, to an extent (see Yankees in the past, NE Patriots).

I love basketball so much that perhaps I find drama in ways that the casual fan would dismiss.
Congrats to the Golden State Warriors.

World Champions again.

MVP, UT alumni Kevin Durant!

Very obvious that Golden State was, by far, the best team in the league this year. They were great last year, should have won, and then they add Kevin Durant, one of the top 5 players in the league.They were overwhelming favorites going in and lived up to the expectations. Congratulations to them.
Glad another season of this crap is over. Wherever there is basketball, on a neighborhood court, or on a tv, there is usually high crime. Basketball fans love to fight, shoot people, steal and sell drugs.