Byebye I have 30 points

Not sure why not band again there 15 new and 15 from before last baning. I guess to many points will get me band. I have 42 infraction.
you will be missed
I would add a , but pass. I read what ya been drinking
Really?
How can you see the number of points that you have?
How can you see the number of points that you have? Originally Posted by Holedriller
ahem on his infraction page that he can see Sir

I have 11 pages about 5 per page
You need 25 points to get BANNED - Not sure how many you need to get "BAND" - 15 + 15 should be enough butt, here you are!!

Defying logic, as usual...
ahem on his infraction page that he can see Sir

I have 11 pages about 5 per page Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Your have me beet by 2 pages.
Not sure why not band again there 15 new and 15 from before last baning. I guess to many points will get me band. I have 42 infraction. Originally Posted by Ripmany

it appears you are confusing active infractions with expired infractions. if you have 25 points or more from active infractions you'd be banned.

sounds like you have 15 active points. or you are just being rippy and prank posting again.
TWK would be correct.

If the other points(6 month expiration) are lingering from the previous Ban (90 days), then the user would have to accrue an additional 25 points to be banned again on points.
TWK would be correct.

If the other points(6 month expiration) are lingering from the previous Ban (90 days), then the user would have to accrue an additional 25 points to be banned again on points. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Ripmany Sir, you can get them 10 need for a free vacation easy, just sayin
Why overlap points and bans? Why not just remove all points and start at Zero when One completes a ban? The 90 day ban does not correspond to six months of point stacking.

I am sitting on 25 points. And I was banned when I hit 25 points... For a week. According to the math presented, 5 of those points were no longer ''active'', so I was falsely banned for that week.

The oldest 5 points counted towards the ban I got earlier this year. A 90 day ban. They don't expire until the end of this month, yet they don't ''count'' anymore. Why not expire or remove them?

It's bad enough that I dispute the overwhelming majority of the points levied. Probably 85% I think were issued unfairly.
Then the points total confusion creates chaos. My week ban was stated to be another 90 days.. I learned by accident that the 90 days was false.

Then there's the issue of the Political Forum, where Low-Life's call others everything but a Child of God, and never get points.

Plus you have Legions of guys who get banned, then have another handle up in a week. Not to mention unbanned guys who juggle 3-4 handles at once. It's not a secret, anyone who has spent 2 months on this Site can see it.
I don't know how much simpler I could have explained it..

As stated above, the Infractions (both warnings and points) have a 6 month expiration date from the date of issue.

We don't overlap the points if they have resulted in a Ban.
We start the 25 point clock over when the member returns.

Why would we re-invent the wheel and all of a sudden remove the 6 month expiration date on infractions?

This is a built in design for problematic members that can't abide by the rules.

Post within the Guidelines and you won't hear a peep from us.
If you haven't had a Nun (mod) swat your knuckles with a ruler (points or ban) then you should feel you haven't sufficiently participated on ECCIE.
If you haven't had a Nun (mod) swat your knuckles with a ruler (points or ban) then you should feel you haven't sufficiently participated on ECCIE. Originally Posted by trey32
This, definitely.

I just got dinged with 5 more points. Now at 30 myself. Guess that forces me to stop logging in for a while, if I'm not banned any minute now.

I'm going to stay off ECCIE anyway, the rest of the month. The points I just got were undeserved, in my opinion.
If you haven't had a Nun (mod) swat your knuckles with a ruler (points or ban) then you should feel you haven't sufficiently participated on ECCIE. Originally Posted by trey32
Probably one of the most accurate things ever said about this board.