Car dates I not into them but I do carry insurance maybe this add lights.

Sounds like B.S. but it might scare people into increasing their coverage.
What moron judge didn't just throw that shit out? How the fuck could they prove it happened in the car?
What moron judge didn't just throw that shit out? How the fuck could they prove it happened in the car? Originally Posted by ben dover

Correct!! AND, even if they say COULD prove it unequivocally DID happen in that car -- how is it in ANY way, shape, or form - the car INSURANCE COMPANY'S responsibility as to the STD carrying of their client, or transmission from their client to others.
Even if it happened in the car, it has NOTHING to do with the car itself...!!!

Further, what will be next: STD tests to get CAR insurance???? LOL! WOW!!
What moron judge didn't just throw that shit out? How the fuck could they prove it happened in the car? Originally Posted by ben dover
Correct!! AND, even if they say COULD prove it unequivocally DID happen in that car -- how is it in ANY way, shape, or form - the car INSURANCE COMPANY'S responsibility as to the STD carrying of their client, or transmission from their client to others.
Even if it happened in the car, it has NOTHING to do with the car itself...!!!

Further, what will be next: STD tests to get CAR insurance???? LOL! WOW!! Originally Posted by Jay950

double agree. how is this even an auto insurance issue? i mean .. if they were having sex while driving and wrecked .. okay but just pay for the damage. how does this become a 5 M payout?
It is true and the insurance company lost and lost appeals. It was an arbitration hearing.
How do they prove that she got it from HIM?

Car related liability insurance.. . .realy?

So OK, given that its a real insurance claim . . .5 million?

And given it is a real insurance thing, what about home owner's insurance? Are out-calls to my place now at risk from a claim?

Forget hobby related topics for half-a-mo . . .Are there implcations for stuff like Covid?