TOYS for V-day suggestions needed

Looking to spice things up and looking to buy a toy for my SO. Ladies any suggestions you have for favorites?
Good idea.
Ifshe's open minded shell love it.
Some chocolate covered strawberries a little lingerie and new toy!!

If she already has toys I'd say get something a little outside the box.
If she doesn't just go with a nice bullet you can put on her clit.
Good idea.
Ifshe's open minded shell love it.
Some chocolate covered strawberries a little lingerie and new toy!!

If she already has toys I'd say get something a little outside the box.
If she doesn't just go with a nice bullet you can put on her clit. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
All these plus do not forget the flowers ...for sure do not forget ...a nice bouquet..
Gotta make sure she is feeling sexy... get her a simple lace lingerie set first.
If she is a reserved lady in the sheets definitely go with a simple bullet vibrator as suggested.

...but if she's even a tiny bit wild like me, get that girl a starting butt plug so you can fill up both her holes at once just sayin
One word: HITACHI.

You can get them on Amazon, and if you have Prime, 2 day shipping. Should be here right in time for V Day.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the idea's. We haven't played with toys yet, but I know she's open to it. I'll get some lingerie and a small bullet to start out. Any favorite stores in Houston to shop at or so you just normally order online for the toys.

I would love to try the butt plug, but think I'll have to take it slow with this for now.
a small bullet...then graduate to an hitachi!

heres some ideas for when she really gets into stuff like spanking..lol

Have fun babe!

Attached Images File Type: jpg 0114181411.jpg (73.4 KB, 61 views)
The Magic wand....
Bullets and Hitachis, excellent toys. Lingerie ONLY if you know the lady's size.

Flowers and sweets are lovely, but make sure that the object of your desire has no allergies to particular blooms or treats. I invariably receive romantic chocolate-covered strawberries as Cupid gifts for Valentine's, but I have to smile, thank the fellows for their thoughtfulness, and refuse, as I'm adversely affected by the cursed red berry to the point where I post a warning on my Showcase.

Godiva chocolates deliciously welcome! (I still have the cute Teddy that came "bearing" said confections years ago, adorned with a pre-Fifty Shades-type face mask, heh.)

If the lady is known to imbibe, a nice bottle of her favorite alcoholic beverage might also be appreciated.