Several different providers spooked by my address. What's wrong?

I just moved into my house about 2 months ago (in CS), and am attempting to get into the hobby a bit (kinda expensive for a college student). On more than one occasion with different providers, I've arranged an outcall and gotten up to giving my address only to never hear from them again. Is there some kind of blacklist my house is on? Is it the neighborhood? Do they just not want to drive about 2 miles from Texas Ave? What gives?
Never take a dump in your own litter box.....!
I would think twice about using my own litterbox to take a dump- the neighbors may be offended by the smell and have been known to call for clean-up service. Just saying.
Not sure what the issue is, but 2 miles from Texas Ave takes you all the way out to FM 2818 or past 2154 or going the other way, out in the country past 6 and not out to 30.

Not exactly "city" addresses, and for some that may indeed be the comfort thing.

In my experience, outcalls to private residences raise a lady's spider senses. She is much safer visiting a hotel or an office where there is security and others around. Visiting a house, much less a house "off the beaten track" raises their concerns and images of Texas Chain Saw Massacre arise.

Having said that, others here suggest you go to them. I get the appeal of having a lady come to you.

Here are two ways you may want to work at getting there:

1) Research and find a lady you are interested in seeing. GO TO HER INCALL and see her there. If you guys "click", see if she would be interested in coming to see you at your place. Myself and others (Swordmaster, Buckskin) that this method works. We each have ladies that will come to see us wherever we are, even ladies that may not normally travel. This is about building a relationship and a reputation.

2) Another method would be to save up extra for a room for yourself at a local no-tel. You can still call for take out and enjoy your dessert and have her leave you. May not be the same as her coming to your house, but you still get the outcall experience. Again, develop that relationship with the provider and she may come to see you at your place in the future.

All of that being said, young guys and new guys, in general, have a harder time getting dates than older gents or gents more established. Don't know how old you are, but many of the ladies will tell you they don't like to see gents under 30. This may or may not be a part of your factor in success.

My advice. Save up and see a lady in HER comfort zone. Build the trust and the relationship and in the future, you have a much greater chance at success.

TW
Sounds like all the above is good advice. I wouldn't want some chick I didn't already know having my address. She may have a "driver" and you may get a visit when you are in college.
IMO, the fact that you have only 1 post. (and this one is it)
You have posted 0 reviews.
And you probably have no references.
Like the college student you are, whatever class you may be,
Soph., Jr., Sr., here, you are merely a Freshman.
My suggestion: see some newbie friendly providers,
write some reviews, and get engaged with the activities on the board.
Good luck my friend.
Coachpaul
IMO, the fact that you have only 1 post. (and this one is it)
You have posted 0 reviews.
And you probably have no references.
Like the college student you are, whatever class you may be,
Soph., Jr., Sr., here, you are merely a Freshman.
My suggestion: see some newbie friendly providers,
write some reviews, and get engaged with the activities on the board.
Good luck my friend.
Coachpaul Originally Posted by coachpaul2007
Nicely put. Good luck to the OP and since you're still in college class participation is not required but it's greatly appreciated and welcomed. Don't worry though, you won't need a blue book for the mid-term. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Happy Hobbying and stay safe.
And incalls are usually cheaper on your budget. So don't be lazy and get to work
Don't know what the deal is. I know if the providers have a way to use google earth, they can just pull up your house and see it pretty clearly, they must not like where your house is or it looks spooky.